Play High School or Not?

You brought it up here. Don't leave it hanging like a coward would.

I have been posting here for over 10 years. I'm not upset that I don't remember every post.

So what is it? Something you got from 4nos or liar joe?
1. It was on the old forum.

2. Joe and 4nos have nothing to do with it.

3. You know exactly what I'm referring to. If you don't then you truly have a bad memory and have no right to call anyone out since you can't remember.

4. The Off Topic area is there for a reason.

5. This is a good thread. Lets not have Dom move it.

1. It was on the old forum.

2. Joe and 4nos have nothing to do with it.

3. You know exactly what I'm referring to. If you don't then you truly have a bad memory and have no right to call anyone out since you can't remember.

4. The Off Topic area is there for a reason.

5. This is a good thread. Lets not have Dom move it.

Coward.

You can't even keep track of who you're responding to... go back to bed E.

What makes you say that? I was just quoting a piece of you to joe.

It appears you are trying to bully me out of this with old-man insults. Well, fuck you. I was brought back from the dead twice one day in August, and I resolved once I got back home that I wouldn't be polite any more to bullshitters like you.

It does seem inequitable that some 04 girls are getting to play both high school and DA at the same time while other families we know had to make the decision before the season started. We also know 04 and 03 families that just quit DA to play high school. If finances are not the issue, and in all of the cases I know about, money is not an issue, then that is pretty crummy that people are taking advantage of the system. They should just let the families make the decision what they feel is best for their child.
This is what I am talking about...just let everyone play high school, or let their clubs decide.

It appears you are trying to bully me out of this with old-man insults. Well, fuck you. I was brought back from the dead twice one day in August, and I resolved once I got back home that I wouldn't be polite any more to bullshitters like you.
That's nice. Congrats E. Were all happy that you are still around to share your wisdom..

This is the gospel of my life E. We don’t often agree but I can respect that you have an opinion and don’t manipulate posts by doctoring them to further your agenda...

This is the gospel of my life E. We don’t often agree but I can respect that you have an opinion and don’t manipulate posts by doctoring them to further your agenda...
I'll say it. Dumb post. You know, just like E, what you posted. You are both liars and manipulators. Not very good ones at that. E... well he post about little girls underwear and Urinal habits. The dude is seriously sick! But you're keeping good company, you deserve each other...

I'll say it. Dumb post. You know, just like E, what you posted. You are both liars and manipulators. Not very good ones at that. E... well he post about little girls underwear and Urinal habits. The dude is seriously sick! But you're keeping good company, you deserve each other...

So you got it from JaP. He went on the attack against me when I supported posters who were complaining about referees checking out their kids' underwear color. JaP twisted that into an attack on me, looking for gullible readers. Looks like he found some.

So you got it from JaP. He went on the attack against me when I supported posters who were complaining about referees checking out their kids' underwear color. JaP twisted that into an attack on me, looking for gullible readers. Looks like he found some.
Prove it...

Back