Pardon David Dennison

So I’ve been able to pour over many of the usual gang of idiots’ posts here of late, I can definitively state my posts are always perfect.

Lanny Davis. No other reason to post in this thread that would cause it to be at the top of the first thread page again.

The childishly stolen far shorter screen name character than my exceedingly manly and more than sexually satisfying lengthy ‘no’s’ character seems to have awoken to continue his or her self-immolation of challenging easily verifiable facts is once again driven to having embarrassing indisputable truths hurdled “their” way. As his/her fuhrer routinely conveys: SAD!!!

With the Oregon arsonists pardoned, who will wagers their quatloos on the Bundys receiving their pardons?

It’s a trick question to all those with a semblance of intellligence to quickly look up which of the racists among them have any federal crimes notched on their bedposts.

One idiot of course, will react instinctively on impulse with a photo of an anus, feces, or a Cleveland Steamer.

Back