opening DA game scores?

Premier has a couple of legit ballers on that 01/02 team. I saw them in action. But, their roster only has 4 girls who were with the club last year . So 75% of the team are all from other clubs. Looks like they basically leveraged the DA designation and recruited like crazy. Maybe they should change the title to LA Premier "Recruitment Academy." LOL

I believe there are actually 5 players who were with the club last year. Of course the thing that most don't know is that only 2 of those were part of the original roster. The other 3 were originally slated for the DPL team, but were pulled up at the very last minute because the recruiting didn't go as well as someone hoped. Most of the pre-season they had less than half a team and yet still couldn't convince ECNL players who showed up to stick around. But they do have a couple studs in there that could possibly carry that team.

Premier has a couple of legit ballers on that 01/02 team. I saw them in action. But, their roster only has 4 girls who were with the club last year . So 75% of the team are all from other clubs. Looks like they basically leveraged the DA designation and recruited like crazy. Maybe they should change the title to LA Premier "Recruitment Academy." LOL
The 03 team has 5 girls from our old club and one from another local club..both of those clubs sharing real estate in Pasadena. 1 girl from last year's Gold team at LAPFC. Don't know about the other 9.

G03
LAFC-1 vs. RSC-0
SC Del Sol-5 vs. Beach-0
Legends-6 vs. Eagles-0
Blues-3 vs. Pats-0
Surf-1 vs. Albion-1
LAGSD-2 vs. WCFC-0
LA Premier vs LA Galaxy TBA

G03s weren't posted until some time last night which was when I posted them. (1-2 were earlier in the day..but not most). LAPFC vs LA Galaxy wasn't until today.
Galaxy-4 LAPFC-2

Back