opening DA game scores?

seems like there might be some surprises . 01/02 LA Premier was ahead over Legends 3-1 but then the game had to be called due to the 110 degree heat and medical problem with one of the players so no score recorded

@Seven. I'm curious. Why did you disagree with my post? All I did was post the score. Nothing inflammatory. Just facts. Straight from the USSDA website. Kinda lame and hard to disagree with FACTS don't you think?

@Seven. I'm curious. Why did you disagree with my post? All I did was post the score. Nothing inflammatory. Just facts. Straight from the USSDA website. Kinda lame and hard to disagree with FACTS don't you think?
Thanks. The website hasn't updated here yet.

seems like there might be some surprises . 01/02 LA Premier was ahead over Legends 3-1 but then the game had to be called due to the 110 degree heat and medical problem with one of the players so no score recorded

That surprises me. I really thought Legends was going to be top team until I watched them play a few weeks ago. All these college committed girls, etc. and they kind looked mediocre; but, I am still surprised LA Premier (although I have not looked at their roster).

As you go up in ages it gets worse and worse. As college recruiting gets involved the truth about everyone's players gets revealed.

This about sums up Amy Thorne by Amy Thorne. She is one of the primary negative posters on this site as she insults children and their parents.

It must of been an accident because I didn't even know I did it until I saw your post asking about it. I'm sorry, I removed it. You're right it is definitely hard to disagree with facts.

It must of been an accident because I didn't even know I did it until I saw your post asking about it. I'm sorry, I removed it. You're right it is definitely hard to disagree with facts.

Our Commander in Chief proves you wrong. Alternative facts. In fact, LA Premier beat Legends 5-0. Don't believe the #fakenews coming from the LameStream Media.

No apologies necessary. I just didn't see your point at that time. It's all good. ✌

Goals scored: Blues players 2, former WC player 1, former Slammer player 1.
Oops, that's right. Thanks for pointing out my mistake. A lot of former WCFC ECNL talent on that Blues team nonetheless.

And very interesting that all 4 of the Blues goals were scored by 02 players and 3 were scored by players that had played on Flight 1 teams that failed to earn winning records last fall. If their success continues I'd think you'd have to attribute a lot of it to coaching.

Slammers wins just one game of four at LA Galaxy San Diego.
Surf sweeps Del Sol
Del Sol sweeps Beach
Beach sweeps Eagles

all interesting results on opening weekend but who is counting right?

That surprises me. I really thought Legends was going to be top team until I watched them play a few weeks ago. All these college committed girls, etc. and they kind looked mediocre; but, I am still surprised LA Premier (although I have not looked at their roster).
Premier has a couple of legit ballers on that 01/02 team. I saw them in action. But, their roster only has 4 girls who were with the club last year . So 75% of the team are all from other clubs. Looks like they basically leveraged the DA designation and recruited like crazy. Maybe they should change the title to LA Premier "Recruitment Academy." LOL

Premier has a couple of legit ballers on that 01/02 team. I saw them in action. But, their roster only has 4 girls who were with the club last year . So 75% of the team are all from other clubs. Looks like they basically leveraged the DA designation and recruited like crazy. Maybe they should change the title to LA Premier "Recruitment Academy." LOL

Just because you put Don Julio on the label doesn't mean it is the 1942. It might just be the blanco...

Back