OMG

People will be laughing at you for the rest of your life.

I don't quite know how to explain it. Espola knows how to drop that line at just the right time and it's cracks me up. When you use it on the other hand... well ricky my friend, I just feels like you're flailing. Maybe it's a matter of timing, or maybe e just knows how to tee the joke up a little better?

I don't quite know how to explain it. Espola knows how to drop that line at just the right time and it's cracks me up. When you use it on the other hand... well ricky my friend, I just feels like you're flailing. Maybe it's a matter of timing, or maybe e just knows how to tee the joke up a little better?
Maybe you're right.
How can i be as funny as espola?

When he is embarrassing himself by his t-ass kissing, I just remind him of it.

Moderate what? Democrat? I would you are a moderate democrat liberal. I will give you that.

I would call myself socially moderate and fiscally conservative. I didn't agree with putting a $2 trillion tax cut on the countries credit card to pay for tax cuts for the rich for example. Does that make me liberal? Not sure I agree...

I would call myself socially moderate and fiscally conservative. I didn't agree with putting a $2 trillion tax cut on the countries credit card to pay for tax cuts for the rich for example. Does that make me liberal? Not sure I agree...

Now I'm self doubting. Maybe moderately liberal is a good description?

Well Ricky my friend, that's like asking how can I be as good at math as Einstein. If you have to ask how, then you probably just don't got it.
No it's not like asking about you & Einstein & you don't believe it either....
Perhaps it's you who "just don't got it"...

No it's not like asking about you & Einstein & you don't believe it either....
Perhaps it's you who "just don't got it"...

???
Espola has the best sarcastic wit on here.
But I could see how some folks don't see it, whether they don't like sarcasm or are just blinded by political hate.

Back