OMG

Putin, went from most hated world leader by Republicans to now being (virtually) welcomed into their homes?

If you were listening to Trump that sounds like his vision of the future. I've never seen anything like it. Putin must have something one him.

If you were listening to Trump that sounds like his vision of the future. I've never seen anything like it. Putin must have something one him.
I believe, as is Russian intelligence custom, they have multiple things on The Donald. It's as if his family is being held hostage. But knowing The Donald, it's probably just The Donald, The Donald is concerned with.

I believe, as is Russian intelligence custom, they have multiple things on The Donald. It's as if his family is being held hostage. But knowing The Donald, it's probably just The Donald, The Donald is concerned with.

He knows what he did when he was in Russia a few years back. I hope by now that someone he trusts has told him that the Russians have videos of whatever that might be.

He knows what he did when he was in Russia a few years back. I hope by now that someone he trusts has told him that the Russians have videos of whatever that might be.

Honestly I would think/hope/guess that Trump is much too smart to end up on a pee tape. Although with his back against the wall I could see him agreeing to some sort of illicit activity to save his company... that is now being used to blackmail him. And from what I understand it's well known that Trump's business was bailed out by Russian Oligarch money after his sixth (?) bankruptcy, when no one else would finance his company.

This is why I think the public has a right to see president's tax records, because if there was some hidden illicit financial tie between him and Russia, Trump woulda been dumped long ago. No congressional hearings, not independent investigators... if only his taxes would have been made available prior to the election all of these "russia" questions would have been answered long before he took office.

Last edited:
Honestly I would think/hope/guess that Trump is much too smart to end up on a pee tape. Although with his back against the wall I could see him agreeing to some sort of illicit activity to save his company... that is now being used to blackmail him. And from what I understand it's well known that Trump's business was bailed out by Russian Oligarch money after his sixth (?) bankruptcy, when no one else would finance his company.

This is why I think the public has a right to see president's tax records, because if there was some hidden illicit financial tie between him and Russia, Trump woulda been dumped long ago. No congressional hearings, not independent investigators... if only his taxes would have been made available prior to the election all of these "russia" questions would have been answered long before he took office.

5 or more years ago, the idea of t running for President was just a joke. He was best known to the public for divorces, bankruptcies and firing people on TV. I don't think a tape made from a hidden camera would be negative publicity for that image.

5 or more years ago, the idea of t running for President was just a joke. He was best known to the public for divorces, bankruptcies and firing people on TV. I don't think a tape made from a hidden camera would be negative publicity for that image.

Ha... I bet you're right.

One could take the proven false denial by Putin he even knew Trump was there as further evidence of subterfuge.

An alleged pee-pee tape, supposedly occurring on the bed Obama and Michelle slept on would only strengthen Trump's sway over the minions ever so eager to do his bidding. To Trump's minions it's war, those who accepted Obama as legitimate president against those who never did and never will.

An alleged pee-pee tape, supposedly occurring on the bed Obama and Michelle slept on would only strengthen Trump's sway over the minions ever so eager to do his bidding. To Trump's minions it's war, those who accepted Obama as legitimate president against those who never did and never will.

That would be a tape of your favorite female Democrat who buys dresses from Omar the Tent maker
and socks from the local Fire hose Co....

Pssssst....Here's a hint....Cankles.

A California parolee accused of stabbing two sisters -- one of them fatally -- Sunday on a Bay Area Rapid Transit platform in Oakland has a long list of criminal charges in his past, as well as a history of mental illness, according to reports.

John Lee Cowell, 27, was arraigned Wednesday on a charge of murder with a deadly weapon in the slaying of Nia Wilson, 18, who was stabbed as she and her sister disembarked from a BART train at the line’s McArthur station. Nia Wilson’s sister, 26-year-old Lahtifa Wilson, was seriously injured in the attack.

A third sister was not injured, BART police Chief Carlos Rojas said Monday at a news conference

Duck shit...the union iron worker speaking from his exclusive & excessive knowledge of all things Russian..
You're such a wanker...
Carry on Duck.

Oregon judge rules that schools must allow boys in the girls’ locker rooms
Jazz Shaw Aug 01, 2018 2:31 PM
Top Pick
TransBathroom.jpg

Here we go again

Back