OMG

Your inquiry will continue to drag out. You may eventually take a stab at it, because you libtards already know you screwed up 2020 and Trump will win again, but the Senate won't go against the American people and the American people want Trump.
Wrong again!

Yes, you are, as you have been since November 2016. How many times have you celebrated Trump's demise? How many times have you danced on his grave? Then remind me who is still the President of the United States.
Isn’t it you and Trump who keep speaking about 2016? We just like it when he’s called to task for all his bad behaviors. And he is called to task, isn’t he?

Wrong again!
Nobody.. I mean nobody is wrong more often then you Sunshine. You got that? OK?

Maybe if you learned where your lane was you could stay in it instead of making a fool of yourself. (Personally I like when you do that)

Oh, did you figure out when that video from CNN made? Thought so Sunshine... your dismissed now!!

There is no Impeachment....just a charade to block the
TRUTH coming out about the previous administration....

The CRIMINAL TRUTH about Democrats.
I think there's an "impeachment inquiry" ongoing although you may choose not to believe it. Up to you.

QUOTE="messy, post: 292517, member: 3299"

I think there's an "impeachment inquiry" ongoing
" You Think "...there's the problem.

although you may choose not to believe it.
I see a charade....you cannot see.

Up to you.
NO....it's up to America to see through dolts like you...
And make them go away....

/QUOTE

mr680_190926.jpg

??? Mueller said he had evidence to charge t, but could not because of Constitutional and DOJ policy reasons. It was Barr that said he didn't.

Uh, that's not what he said. He said you cannot indict a sitting president. Another Demotard, by the name of Ted Lieu, said HE believed charges were warranted. BIG difference. And Demotards have already proven they don't need a crime or victim to impeach someone. Or have you forgotten Kavanaugh had no "second victim"?

Uh, that's not what he said. He said you cannot indict a sitting president. Another Demotard, by the name of Ted Lieu, said HE believed charges were warranted. BIG difference. And Demotards have already proven they don't need a crime or victim to impeach someone. Or have you forgotten Kavanaugh had no "second victim"?

Please continue.

Isn’t it you and Trump who keep speaking about 2016? We just like it when he’s called to task for all his bad behaviors. And he is called to task, isn’t he?

No, we just try to remind you that you lost. Remember when Cankles wouldn't come out and concede? Remember when she was backstage throwing things at her staffers? LMAO!

And "called to task" for what? Everything he does? He says he's going to meet with North Korea and you losers whine. He then says he won't and you whine even harder. All you do is whine at every move he makes. Your party is a disgrace.

No, we just try to remind you that you lost. Remember when Cankles wouldn't come out and concede? Remember when she was backstage throwing things at her staffers? LMAO!

And "called to task" for what? Everything he does? He says he's going to meet with North Korea and you losers whine. He then says he won't and you whine even harder. All you do is whine at every move he makes. You look foolish.
I actually don’t remember either of those events.
He is called to task almost daily for his behavior. He was found guilty of fraud and fined $25m! just a couple of years ago for his Idiot U. His closest people have gone to jail.
He’s now under inquiry for impeachment.
As President he’s done nothing. He tried to do something stupid today, leaving Syria, and he will probably backtrack and change his mind.
He had one good idea, an infrastructure bill, and he was too scared to take on McConnell on it.

I actually don’t remember either of those events.
He is called to task almost daily for his behavior. He was found guilty of fraud and fined $25m! just a couple of years ago for his Idiot U. His closest people have gone to jail.
He’s now under inquiry for impeachment.
As President he’s done nothing. He tried to do something stupid today, leaving Syria, and he will probably backtrack and change his mind.
He had one good idea, an infrastructure bill, and he was too scared to take on McConnell on it.
Luv it 'r leave it, shitface.

Back