OMG

You Muellerites crack me up.
Is he still involved? I didn’t know! I thought there was no impeachment inquiry following his report.
This inquiry does stem from a similar issue, namely Trump using foreign governments to investigate or harm his political opponents. But whereas Mueller said he didn’t have sufficient evidence to charge, now the evidence is in Trump’s own words.

Is he still involved? I didn’t know! I thought there was no impeachment inquiry following his report.
This inquiry does stem from a similar issue, namely Trump using foreign governments to investigate or harm his political opponents. But whereas Mueller said he didn’t have sufficient evidence to charge, now the evidence is in Trump’s own words.

??? Mueller said he had evidence to charge t, but could not because of Constitutional and DOJ policy reasons. It was Barr that said he didn't.

??? Mueller said he had evidence to charge t, but could not because of Constitutional and DOJ policy reasons. It was Barr that said he didn't.
Not how I understood it. “Insufficient evidence on collusion” while implying obstruction but left that to Congress.
Anyhow Trump can’t help himself. He was gonna get caught eventually.

Not how I understood it. “Insufficient evidence on collusion” while implying obstruction but left that to Congress.
Anyhow Trump can’t help himself. He was gonna get caught eventually.

It is pretty obvious that the "insufficient evidence" was a result of the obstruction. A thorough investigation would have revealed that. The House leadership could see that, but realized that pursuing impeachment on those grounds would have just led to a defeat in a partisan vote in the Senate, and were willing to let the 2020 election sort it out.

Then t upped the ante.

30 million and he couldn’t find this?
I want my money back, when trump goes down then Hillary is the president, right?

30 million and he couldn’t find this?
I want my money back, when trump goes down then Hillary is the president, right?
The Starr investigation leading to Clinton’s impeachment for perjury cost a lot more. The wheels of justice are expensive.
I don’t think HRC is next in line though. I think it’s Pence.

How many votes is he stealing from Biden? Ask Mueller.

MAGOO!

Mueller said. "We did not reach a determination as to whether the president committed a crime."

That statement was more in line with his report, and with his earlier opening statement to the Judiciary Committee, where he said, "Based on Justice Department policy and principles of fairness, we decided we would not make a determination as to whether the President committed a crime. That was our decision then and it remains our decision today."

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/do...ump-could-be-indicted-when-he-leaves-n1033901

MAGOO!

Mueller said. "We did not reach a determination as to whether the president committed a crime."

That statement was more in line with his report, and with his earlier opening statement to the Judiciary Committee, where he said, "Based on Justice Department policy and principles of fairness, we decided we would not make a determination as to whether the President committed a crime. That was our decision then and it remains our decision today."

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/do...ump-could-be-indicted-when-he-leaves-n1033901

That's what I said.

That's what I said.
No it is not what you said.
Have your care giver read the entire article, several times, then explain what Mueller said.
Big difference with what you think Mueller said and what Mueller actually said. Why is that?

"Mueller said he had evidence to charge t"...espola

No it is not what you said.
Have your care giver read the entire article, several times, then explain what Mueller said.
Big difference with what you think Mueller said and what Mueller actually said. Why is that?

"Mueller said he had evidence to charge t"...espola

That's what I said.

The impeachment process will move forward very quickly. When a US Senator (Johnson of WI) says he doesn’t believe the media or the FBI or the CIA, a lot of Republicans will move away from that. His statements yesterday will prove a big win for those of us on America’s side.

Your inquiry will continue to drag out. You may eventually take a stab at it, because you libtards already know you screwed up 2020 and Trump will win again, but the Senate won't go against the American people and the American people want Trump.

I'm sure Stormy is still involved. It's always good to dig her up when you step on your dicks. Sorry, I know that's gendered language but I know many of your liberal women look like they have dicks.

I'm sure Stormy is still involved. It's always good to dig her up when you step on your dicks. Sorry, I know that's gendered language but I know many of your liberal women look like they have dicks.
I admire your openness in your obsession with male genitalia and transgenderism. You get very excited whenever discussing those topics. I hope you keep the handi-wipes by your keyboard.

Back