OMG

wc-hands-1546612419.jpg

CHEATING !

Would the trannies in collegiate sports fall under Title IX or do we need another name... like "Title None"?

On that note, I'm trying to think of some strong sponsors for tranny sports. I'd start with Duct tape. Maybe Maury's Wigs. What else? Estraderm?

Would the trannies in collegiate sports fall under Title IX or do we need another name... like "Title None"?

On that note, I'm trying to think of some strong sponsors for tranny sports. I'd start with Duct tape. Maybe Maury's Wigs. What else? Estraderm?
How about Gillette?

Another "female" confused about which locker room to use. I guess all you have to do is pull your ratty hair to one side now and you can change chromosomes.

Is "pussy" a gender-based concept? So you and the parents who complained about her use of the female locker room have to tackle their own issue of being pussies. What locker room do you use?
Do you tell your kids to be afraid of someone like her, or resent her use of the girls locker room, so they can learn to be pussies too? You should add yourself to the group! LGBTQP!
What about hate? Do you teach that to your kids, too?

Nah, I didn't complain to anyone, but when I heard the deep "feminine" voice, I immediately thought of you, Mess. But here's the thing... for many, many decades we've been okay with boys using the boy's locker room and girls using the girl's locker room. It's only been in the last couple of years that you trannies can't remember what you are. That's not hate, buddy, that's the liberal pussification of America. We wouldn't want to hurt someone's feelings by telling them "he" is a boy when "he" would rather be female. That gives me an idea... maybe if we tell "him" he's a pigeon, he'll smash into a window, get confused and fly away altogether.

Nah, I didn't complain to anyone, but when I heard the deep "feminine" voice, I immediately thought of you, Mess. But here's the thing... for many, many decades we've been okay with boys using the boy's locker room and girls using the girl's locker room. It's only been in the last couple of years that you trannies can't remember what you are. That's not hate, buddy, that's the liberal pussification of America. We wouldn't want to hurt someone's feelings by telling them "he" is a boy when "he" would rather be female. That gives me an idea... maybe if we tell "him" he's a pigeon, he'll smash into a window, get confused and fly away altogether.
Believe me, I get tired when every "progressive" tv or radio show I watch, maybe they're talking about a new album or something, and then they suddenly say "so when did you know your were queer?" or "when did you first recognize that it was time to come out as a female?" It's all the rage, I know.
But then I think, yeah in the 60's for a while you couldn't turn on the tv without hearing about Stokely Carmichael or Martin Luther King, etc.
So this is the new civil rights.
If this new openness is CAUSING kids to choose to be something because they think it's cool or rebellious, then that's too bad. But I really see no harm in letting a teenage male who identifies so much as a female that they are willing to dress and wear their hair, etc. as a female, use the female locker room? Really, what difference does it make and who's hurt?

You can dress however you like... you can do your hair to your choosing... but this dude is a dude and there's no question about that. He needs to use the dude locker room. Who it hurts is all the females that have a right to privacy, and know he's a dude, and all the females he'll try to compete against on an athletic field who have a genetic disadvantage.

QUOTE="messy, post: 287251, member: 3299"

Is "pussy" a gender-based concept?
No.....It denotes a Wimpish Male.

So you and the parents who complained about her use of the female
locker room have to tackle their own issue of being pussies.
Wrong.....A male does NOT belong in the Females Locker Room.

What locker room do you use?
Males use the " Male " Locker Room.
Females use the " Female " Locker Room.

Do you tell your kids to be afraid of someone like her,
or resent her use of the girls locker room,
so they can learn to be pussies too?
It's not a " Her " Messy Financial....You should have
studied in Biology ....How many times have I encouraged
you to go back and properly " Educate " yourself.....

You should add yourself to the group! LGBTQP!
You're oozing ignorance " Messy " Financial....Oozing it.

What about hate?
Do tell us, your posts confirm it. But you can reaffirm it.

Do you teach that to your kids, too?
THE TRUTH IS WHAT SHOULD BE TAUGHT....!

/QUOTE

A Man can only a Man, no amount of Cosmetic Surgery/Hormone Therapy will change the TRUTH.

A Woman can only be a Woman, no amount of Cosmetic Surgery/Hormone Therapy will change the TRUTH.

For you to TRY and pass off " that " LIE should be a CRIME !

QUOTE="messy, post: 287273, member: 3299"

Believe me, I get tired when every "progressive" tv or radio show I
watch, maybe they're talking about a new album or something, and
then they suddenly say "so when did you know your were queer?"
or "when did you first recognize that it was time to come out as a female?"
It's all the rage, I know.
But then I think, yeah in the 60's for a while you couldn't turn
on the tv without hearing about Stokely Carmichael or Martin Luther King, etc.
For YOU to compare the Civil Rights Movement of MLK to this twisted mess you are pushing
is just plain SICK !

No one is denying " Their Civil Rights "..they :
DO NOT BELONG IN THE OPPOSITE SEX LOCKER ROOM.
THE SCHOOL CAN LET THEM GO THERE, BUT THAT DOESN'T
MAKE IT RIGHT !

If this new openness is CAUSING kids to choose to be something because
they think it's cool or rebellious, then that's too bad.
Think about what you just stated above....Just Think About it...

But I really see no harm in letting a teenage male who identifies so much as
a female that they are willing to dress and wear their hair, etc. as a female,
use the female locker room?
Maybe...Just Maybe YOU and the OTHER " PROGRESSIVE " IDIOTS SHOULD
ASK THE YOUNG FEMALES AND THEIR PARENTS

FIRST...!

Really, what difference does it make and who's hurt?
Again.....THINK about what YOU just stated....Just Think About It !

/QUOTE

FREEDOM

and

CHOICE

Revolve around the ....

TRUTH !

Believe me, I get tired when every "progressive" tv or radio show I watch, maybe they're talking about a new album or something, and then they suddenly say "so when did you know your were queer?" or "when did you first recognize that it was time to come out as a female?" It's all the rage, I know.
But then I think, yeah in the 60's for a while you couldn't turn on the tv without hearing about Stokely Carmichael or Martin Luther King, etc.
If this new openness is CAUSING kids to choose to be something because they think it's cool or rebellious, then that's too bad. But I really see no harm in letting a teenage male who identifies so much as a female that they are willing to dress and wear their hair, etc. as a female, use the female locker room? Really, what difference does it make and who's hurt?
Just part of the liberal agenda of the moral decline of decent society.
That’s all.

Back