OMG

I'm always amazed at how natural it looks.

My favorite is Bruce Jenner... who was a man, that became a woman, so that he could date a man that became a woman.

Makes perfect sense.

House prices rise in nice places. QE has nothing to do with it.
Try the concept of "supply and demand." No initials, so you may not be familiar.

I notice the poster giving you a " Winner " is the same one
who didn't finish/barely finished High School....

Supply and Demand works fine when the " Demand "
is higher than " Supply "...

When " Supply " is higher than " Demand " what happens
" Messy " Financial....?
Especially when YOUR property is over encumbered...
You are now upside down....

Enjoy your " Little " fantasy bubble.....you might want to get
out now while you are at least a net zero instead of " under water "....

Its not a wide spread issue like your fear monger source is trying to make believe it is.

Oh it's wide spread you " Fool "....

Just like these are all over because of " Immigration "....
Yes in YOUR Neighborhood TOO..!

May you never encounter them, because like YOUR " Democrats "
you will not soon forget the pain inflicted .....

Wake up to the TRUTH Dumbass.......

SolenInvicta5b.jpg

SolenInvicta13c.jpg

Oh it's wide spread you " Fool "....

Just like these are all over because of " Immigration "....
Yes in YOUR Neighborhood TOO..!

May you never encounter them, because like YOUR " Democrats "
you will not soon forget the pain inflicted .....

Wake up to the TRUTH Dumbass.......

SolenInvicta5b.jpg

SolenInvicta13c.jpg
Like t with the coming in to save us from situations he created or made immeasurably worse, you attempt to make mountains out of mole hills then claim the righteous ground . . . your game, like that of your holy savior t, is weak and very, very obvious. But keep trying, its hilarious to watch you think you have clout.

Like t with the coming in to save us from situations he created or made immeasurably worse, you attempt to make mountains out of mole hills then claim the righteous ground . . . your game, like that of your holy savior t, is weak and very, very obvious. But keep trying, its hilarious to watch you think you have clout.

Here's a little help ...Senor Rodent.

* Premise
* Body ( Supports Premise, leads to conclusion )
* Conclusion

or

TTEB

or

20080221091412_724.jpg

Here's a little help ...Senor Rodent.

* Premise
* Body ( Supports Premise, leads to conclusion )
* Conclusion

or

TTEB

or

20080221091412_724.jpg
Read a newspaper, watch the real news. Like how you nut cases can say one word and you all seem to understand. When real people, people who are actually informed as opposed to you of the gleefully ill or misinformed cult, speak of these things we understand most of what is being referenced. Not all, verbatim, as you sheep do. Do some research, read, get out of your bubble.

Its not a wide spread issue like your fear monger source is trying to make believe it is.

It actually IS widespread when it's all over television, television commercials, the web and classrooms. That is why it bothers me. If you want to attend a Thorns game, great! I'm all about the U.S. flag, the Oregon flag, the Thorns flag or logo on your cheek. I don't need to see a rainbow flag because I don't give a fuck what your sexual preference is or why you need attention for it.

It actually IS widespread when it's all over television, television commercials, the web and classrooms. That is why it bothers me. If you want to attend a Thorns game, great! I'm all about the U.S. flag, the Oregon flag, the Thorns flag or logo on your cheek. I don't need to see a rainbow flag because I don't give a fuck what your sexual preference is or why you need attention for it.
Should we go back to criminalizing it?

I notice the poster giving you a " Winner " is the same one
who didn't finish/barely finished High School....

Supply and Demand works fine when the " Demand "
is higher than " Supply "...

When " Supply " is higher than " Demand " what happens
" Messy " Financial....?
Especially when YOUR property is over encumbered...
You are now upside down....

Enjoy your " Little " fantasy bubble.....you might want to get
out now while you are at least a net zero instead of " under water "....

You sound very jealous.
Enjoy what you have, N!

Then don’t look...unless maybe you’re curious.
We all know why Joe obsesses on articles about transgender isn’t...

Read a newspaper, watch the real news. Like how you nut cases can say one word and you all seem to understand. When real people, people who are actually informed as opposed to you of the gleefully ill or misinformed cult, speak of these things we understand most of what is being referenced. Not all, verbatim, as you sheep do. Do some research, read, get out of your bubble.

You just keep tellin yur self that......
Now run along.....It's time to put the
sign away and go inside....

Back