November Nights, Surf, or Silver Lakes......

Nogoal you make a good point and I believe most players would prefer to play SC. I assume the powers that be are calling the out of state clubs to persuade them to switch. This seems to be driven by the dissident clubs who evidently feel it is in thier best long term interests to create an alternative to SC on this weekend. I don't believe any if this is to help the kids. I wonder what the real story is behind this massive upheaval.

Nogoal you make a good point and I believe most players would prefer to play SC. I assume the powers that be are calling the out of state clubs to persuade them to switch. This seems to be driven by the dissident clubs who evidently feel it is in thier best long term interests to create an alternative to SC on this weekend. I don't believe any if this is to help the kids. I wonder what the real story is behind this massive upheaval.

The real story will come out eventually, and it won't be pretty.

Unless the team hasn't paid their tourney fee, how can they switch showcases?

Back