NG got the solution to USSF

A coach was sending inappropriate texts to female players and the club did not inform all members of the club until they were essentially forced to by public pressure. Fact knows more details.
That is just the tip of the iceberg. I’ve mentioned how when my young ds let the club the great NG called the new club not to complain about me but to bash my young ds. He has done that to several families we know. He treats a lot of the coaches like crap and tries to sabotage them when the leave. No other club treats their families and coaches so poorly.

I agree that Noah is a slimy bastard and the club has a serious ethics problem, but at the end of the day Albion has semi-pro teams, some good coaches and has helped some kids further their dreams. I can't hate on the good people that are involved.
In particular I like watching MW teams. They play great soccer. As for NG your my TMZ on that matter.:D

Albion's corporate name is Peninsula Soccer League. PSL 2016 990 --

https://projects.propublica.org/nonprofits/organizations/330640425/201723199349316767/IRS990

Highlights --

Total Revenue = $2,616,073
Total Expenses = $2,651,821
Net assets = $267,436

Total salaries = $2,013,528
NG salary = $155,304

That's just one source of his income IMO

The Albion tournaments are under a different business, DBA, name?

How much are the those directors getting paid out of the tournament revenue from the other entity? Another 6 figures is what I heard

The shell games and number of DBA's might surprise some people who think youth soccer is all about "non" profit when people are making 200K+ from several different entities at the same time.

Most clubs that run a tournament have 1 guy/gal that gets a 20-25% "Take" on the gross revenue from the tournament.
Very conservatively: 300 teams x $700 = $210,000. Take 20% of that and add another $42k to your salary. And it's usually someone who is in one of the higher paid positions at the club.

How much are the those directors getting paid out of the tournament revenue from the other entity? Another 6 figures is what I heard

The shell games and number of DBA's might surprise some people who think youth soccer is all about "non" profit when people are making 200K+ from several different entities at the same time.

And the camps, and private lessons, and whatever else.

The "non-profit" label applies to the organization, but very few of the employees are volunteers.

And don’t forget the free trips etc

Most clubs that run a tournament have 1 guy/gal that gets a 20-25% "Take" on the gross revenue from the tournament.
Very conservatively: 300 teams x $700 = $210,000. Take 20% of that and add another $42k to your salary. And it's usually someone who is in one of the higher paid positions at the club.

Depends I know the surf cups pay 100k or more for the directors. There are like what 4 different ones of those now including man City cup and one person was director for at least 2 out of those. This same person is also getting a nice salary out of the league there involved with.

Not usual to find out some of these directors are getting income from several different DBA's: Rec side, club side, tournament's, some league they are part of from management position.

In the case of NG, he's also has albion pros another different Corp and what 2-3 ablion tournaments, he's getting paid handsomely IMO by several different entities some of which could be hard to connect /wo seeing a tax return.

And don’t forget the free trips etc
I find it hilarious when I see a social media post with a team that isn't all that competitive in So Cal taking a trip to Europe to compete against Euro clubs.
This is just a way for your coach with the accent to get back home once a year for free.

I find it hilarious when I see a social media post with a team that isn't all that competitive in So Cal taking a trip to Europe to compete against Euro clubs.
This is just a way for your coach with the accent to get back home once a year for free.
Slammers 05 flight 1 team?

Back