New to the website

Pure class...

"Limp Bizkit Ice Cream would taste like the sweetest pair of panties in the world. It would taste like sushi. Sushi or panties."

Fred Durst
Look man, I never heard of the guy before. I saw this video on Truth Social this morning and I like it. "My way." I (crush) did it my way with the roots of the abuse in youth soccer, just like Frank Sinatra song the song. Slobo said he's bad dude and I'm sure he's did naughty things. I just like the song, not the man. Should I take it down? Are we going all moral now on the forum?

Look man, I never heard of the guy before. I saw this video on Truth Social this morning and I like it. "My way." I (crush) did it my way with the roots of the abuse in youth soccer, just like Frank Sinatra song the song. Slobo said he's bad dude and I'm sure he's did naughty things. I just like the song, not the man. Should I take it down? Are we going all moral now on the forum?
I don't care what you do.

Fred Durst was/is a very polarizing musician. When Limp Bizkit came out people couldn't decide if their music was good or childish. If you need help making up your mind lookup what "Limp Bizkit" means on urban dictionary.

I don't care what you do.

Fred Durst was/is a very polarizing musician. When Limp Bizkit came out people couldn't decide if their music was good or childish. If you need help making up your mind lookup what "Limp Bizkit" means on urban dictionary.
I'm good. I get it. I don't need any more information on this band. I swear I never heard of them before. I just like this song, "My way." My adopted mom loved the Kennedy family, especially JFK. My foster brother was into The Dead Kennedy's band, and it hurt my mom a lot.

I'm good. I get it. I don't need any more information on this band. I swear I never heard of them before. I just like this song, "My way." My adopted mom loved the Kennedy family, especially JFK. My foster brother was into The Dead Kennedy's band, and it hurt my mom a lot.
General FYI regarding the Dead Kennedys...

"Despite popular belief, the name was not meant to insult the Kennedy family, but according to East Bay Ray, "the assassinations were in much more poor taste than our band. We actually respect the Kennedy family. . . . When JFK was assassinated, when Martin Luther King was assassinated, when RFK was assassinated, the American Dream was assassinated. . . . Our name is actually homage to the American Dream."

General FYI regarding the Dead Kennedys...

"Despite popular belief, the name was not meant to insult the Kennedy family, but according to East Bay Ray, "the assassinations were in much more poor taste than our band. We actually respect the Kennedy family. . . . When JFK was assassinated, when Martin Luther King was assassinated, when RFK was assassinated, the American Dream was assassinated. . . . Our name is actually homage to the American Dream."
My mom hated that band because of the name. I was not a fan, more into Marley and Tosh back then :cool:

Back