New to the website

Seems this website has some great info so much knowledge,

But!!! The search function or lack there of is really disappointing. Please when you next update the site can you place 𝔸 search keyword icon in???

Thanks

Seems this website has some great info so much knowledge,

But!!! The search function or lack there of is really disappointing. Please when you next update the site can you place 𝔸 search keyword icon in???

Thanks
Agree that a search button would be nice. But you can use Google as a work around. Type this entire phrase in google:
site:socalsoccer.com "tryout"

Google will search the phrase “tryout” in this forum.

Yes, it does, but it is not all that great of a search function even then.
@Dominic has done a tremendous job with this site. He's made improvements and it's only getting better. The best part of the site is free speech. Dom also did not sell out to the God Father, and he did not listen to those who wanted me banned from the site years ago for speaking up and out on many topics. Thank you Dom and I mean that 100%. I know we don't see eye to eye on a few things, but that's what makes debate so freaking awesome. When I came here in 2013, this place was huge with information. I was asked by two clubs not to post on here and I complied. However, when I was set free in 2018 from the Doc Lock, I came here with lots of questions. I'm so grateful for so many that have helped me along this crazy ass journey. @SoccerMedic, welcome to the forum. I used you to have another name here called, @Soccerhelper. Love the name and I wish you the best of luck😍

@Dominic has done a tremendous job with this site. He's made improvements and it's only getting better. The best part of the site is free speech. Dom also did not sell out to the God Father, and he did not listen to those who wanted me banned from the site years ago for speaking up and out on many topics. Thank you Dom and I mean that 100%. I know we don't see eye to eye on a few things, but that's what makes debate so freaking awesome. When I came here in 2013, this place was huge with information. I was asked by two clubs not to post on here and I complied. However, when I was set free in 2018 from the Doc Lock, I came here with lots of questions. I'm so grateful for so many that have helped me along this crazy ass journey. @SoccerMedic, welcome to the forum. I used you to have another name here called, @Soccerhelper. Love the name and I wish you the best of luck😍
@SoccerMedic You should know that this site is really all about @crush.

It's classic to see the elite attack dogs come after me and claim this forum is all about crush. They try and ignore me but can't help themselves. This is classic attack 101 from abusers & their supporters that have zero empathy. This is not about crush, trust me. It's about protecting the little girls with dreams and the women they will become. Read the Yates Report, https://theathletic.com/3652843/2022/10/03/us-soccer-nwsl-sally-yates-report/

"The executive summary of the report notes that many of the issues covered have their roots in youth soccer and the broader history of the women’s game in the United States. It also says that SafeSport, a non-profit established in 2017 to address sexual abuse issues in youth sports, has failed in its mission and at times created more confusion through its involvement.

“Some of the misconduct dates to predecessor leagues and some to youth soccer,” the report’s executive summary reads. “
The roots of abuse in women’s soccer run deep and will not be eliminated through reform in the NWSL alone.”

wait hold on... there was a chance we could of got you banned if we were part of the message board a long time ago. Damn we missed our shot!!! lol

They try and ignore me but can't help themselves.
Because you chime in on every forking thread even if it has nothing to do with you. I've only been off and on here for a few years, but this is the first time I've heard you say anything about "protecting the little girls with dreams." Most of what you post is about how some coach or other screwed you over personally because... why, exactly? You're too honest or something...? How long have your kids been out of youth soccer? And you're still here complaining about how badly you were mistreated... If I were your therapist, I'd suggest you move on.

If I were your therapist, I'd suggest you move on.
What makes you think I have a therapist? Typical elite response when one loses the debate or is clueless why I'm here. You're the same dope who didn't even know who Coach Pep was and now you act like this is the first time I mentioned "little girls with dreams." I suggest you listen to Larz and hit ignore on me loser. Lastly, the comment "I'd suggest you move on" sounds a little creepy. It's a typical "warning" from those who abuse or support abusers. I'm not moving on until we fix the youth game, the men say sorry to my dd and we protect all woman from assholes in soccer. You sure are clueless about why I came on here in 2018. My text and PMs have been super positive and supportive, and I stay for that reason. My dd was lied to more than any little girl should be lied to. Verbally and mentally abused, retaliated against and much more I won't get into on this message board, where only certain messages are allowed and if your message is not liked by elites like you, the messenger is told to "move on" or else. I caught them all doing naughty shit. I couldn't be bought, bribed or blackmailed loser. Dads buying spots is cheating. I was threaten numerous times and had people dox me through PM, all because I wouldn't "move on." They said, "we know where you live it would be wise to chill out." That was in 2018. Surf Futbol avatar even threaten my dd and me. I had a dad on here tell me I shouldn't show up at Silverlakes or he will fight me.

Look - you've taken an innocent, mindless thread that started "wouldn't it be great if the search was better on this site" and turned it into "we need to save soccer playing girls from all of the abuse, including all of what happened to me and my daughter many years ago, and anyone who tells me that I'm blabbering must be one of the elites who tried to silence me then, and I won't be silenced".

You post something close to this in pretty much every one of the threads you join, and it's why the ignore function can be useful at times for those that are both tiresome and unaware of how they are coming across.

Your intentions might certainly be admirable. Your posts aren't. Most people realize this over time. It's certainly likely that the OP may not return other than to lurk, as who wants the additional drama in their limited free time.

Look - you've taken an innocent, mindless thread that started "wouldn't it be great if the search was better on this site" and turned it into "we need to save soccer playing girls from all of the abuse, including all of what happened to me and my daughter many years ago, and anyone who tells me that I'm blabbering must be one of the elites who tried to silence me then, and I won't be silenced".

You post something close to this in pretty much every one of the threads you join, and it's why the ignore function can be useful at times for those that are both tiresome and unaware of how they are coming across.

Your intentions might certainly be admirable. Your posts aren't. Most people realize this over time. It's certainly likely that the OP may not return other than to lurk, as who wants the additional drama in their limited free time.
"Seems this website has some great info so much knowledge." Soccermedic

Listen up pal, the roots of this evil is very deep, trust me. Someday you might thank me. I had many options, and this is the one I took. They try to buy your silence dude and I said, "no thank you." I share the story over and over because NOTHING has changed, hello. The abuse roots are still in youth soccer and there deep in the grass, sometimes hiden among the "green." Gee, where is the #1 youth soccer in the country located? Tell me one root that has been pulled. You do know at the bottom of these roots is money. Since Foco had no idea about the liars and abuse in youth soccer, I now have to share with him and all the new lurkers that come on here. The PMs of, "thank you crush for standing up" are freaking amazing and they keep me going. I know this rabbit hole is hard to go down and most just want me to STFU, move on and just leave. The attacks I got on me and my dd in 2017 and 2018 will not go unpunished. Ignore me or skip what I right. Make fund of me, tell me I need to "move on" or seek a Doc for help will only make me stay until my job is finished. I know it sucks to read about the roots of abuse in girls' soccer but it's a big problem. When the girls get older, it all becomes clearer. God bless you sir and TGIFF!!!

Your intentions might certainly be admirable.
One more thing Random Soccer Fan. Do you know who comes to this site every day? Do you know these creeps have tried to buy this place to shut me up? They lurk in the darkness and come on here and use multiple fake avatars to try and make me look like a dumb and crazy father, who is bitter because my kid didn't make some LIST in 2017. They try to intimidate me. They send me creepy PMs. If what I'm saying is stupid, why do people like Foco, Larz and others have to respond and write shit? I will NEVER stop sharing the truth until the boys' apologies to my dd. The mental abuse she took from these clowns is pure evil. They only care about making money and not the girls. It's true and the truth hurts little egos like Foco and Larz. They got triggered, didn't they? Thanks for saying I'm admirable for speaking up on behalf of all the kids with dreams.

Back