Memorial Day Weekend

Please don’t feed the troll. Maybe this thread should be taken down now instead of letting IT disgrace pewpews’s nobel intent?
With all six stones, I could simply snap my fingers. They would all cease to exist. I call that... mercy.

Defend? Lol against who? When has the u.s. defended itself from other countries?

What you want me to thank this people for? It's like thanking the neighborhood gangmember for fending off their rivals that want the street corner. Stop talking nonsense already.
You are a true fucking IDIOT!

t7554365-155-thumb-Please-don-t-feed-the-trolls-atsof-547660_170_186.jpg

But you're the one that can't defend your position though.

All you've managed to do thus far is resort to pathetic ad hominem attacks.smh
Your lack of education and ignorance can not reason nor have a little bit of respect of the memory of our true national heroes. I hope that your children don't end up being a rotten human being like you!

ATTENTION MODS:
As the OP of this thread my intention was to pay respect and honor on Memorial Day to those that have served in the past/present/future..especially those that have made the ultimate sacrifice. Unfortunately this thread has been tarnished by the disrespectful forum user "INFAMEE". Can we please lock this thread in order to no longer permit him/her to dishonor others.
Thanks!!

P.S. @INFAMEE...you are such a "turd" but the difference between you and I is that if you did in fact call 911...I'd still help you. Military/FD/PD etc knowingly help those that they sometimes know don't deserve it.
Post whatever opinion you feel regarding other stuff on this soccer forum. But please don't dishonor the memory of so many by posting crap like you previously have. Thanks

Your lack of education and ignorance can not reason nor have a little bit of respect of the memory of our true national heroes. I hope that your children don't end up being a rotten human being like you!
What makes them heroes I don't get it? I understand fire fighters, police officers and such but the military? They haven't done nothing on your part.

You're ignorant and lack real education.

Educate yourself stop being a lemming.

The worst terrorist campaign in the world is being orchestrated in Washington.

Educate yourself stop being a lemming.

The worst terrorist campaign in the world is being orchestrated in Washington.

I remember you...but under another name. Really luv the revision of history. Tell me bitter immigrant, are you that angry because of the style in which you live or the way people treat you where you live?

I remember you...but under another name. Really luv the revision of history. Tell me bitter immigrant, are you that angry because of the style in which you live or the way people treat you where you live?
Immigrant, that's funny my ancestors are actually native american.

And where exactly are your ancestors from?

C

Do you hate white folks?
If you don't have anything worth talking about or anything to add to this debate, please STFU and stop asking stupid questions.

You're reaching and obvious lack the critical thinking skills to defend your position.

Feel sorry for you - you have nothing better to do than come onto a youth soccer forum and say outrageous rude things to get a reaction out of people - what a loser you are.

Feel sorry for you - you have nothing better to do than come onto a youth soccer forum and say outrageous rude things to get a reaction out of people - what a loser you are.
This thread is not about soccer.

This is a public forum any opinion and issues are up for debate.

If you don't have anything worth talking about or anything to add to this debate, please STFU and stop asking stupid questions.

You're reaching and obvious lack the critical thinking skills to defend your position.

Please take note of the first sentence you typed of your nonsense...it says it all racist..

Please take note of the first sentence you typed of your nonsense...it says it all racist..
I AM THE NEW GOD ALL IS ONE IN INFAMEE. THIS MIGHTY BODY IS MY CHURCH. WHEN I COMMAND YOUR SURRENDER, I SPEAK WITH THREE BILLION VOICES. WHEN I MAKE A FIST TO CRUSH YOUR RESISTANCE. IT IS WITH THREE BILLION HANDS! WHEN I STARE INTO YOUR EYES AND SHATTER YOUR DREAMS. AND BREAK YOUR HEART. IT IS WITH SIX BILLION EYES! NOTHING LIKE INFAMEE HAS EVER COME AMONG YOU: NOTHING WILL AGAIN. I WILL TAKE YOU TO A HELL WITHOUT EXIT OR END. AND THERE I WILL MURDER YOUR SOULS! AND MAKE YOU CRAWL AND BEG! AND DIE! DIE! DIE FOR INFAMEE!"

@INFAMEE
Ask people who survived Hurricane Katrina if any of them were rescued by military personnel.
Answer: Yes
After 9/11...who were the first boots on the ground going after the terrorists responsible for the attacks on the US?
Answer: Army SF
Ask Capt Phillips of the Maersk Alabama who rescued him after Somali pirates took him captive.
Answer: US Navy/Navy SEALS
This was never meant to be an open "debate" as you somehow perceive.
If coming in here and stirring the pot over all this is what really gets you off, then you truly are a sad and pathetic person. And if you don't feel the same way as everyone else here does on Memorial Day or Veteran's Day then why not buy a one-way ticket outta here and go "love yourself" in some other country.
By the way..you're shouting in your above post. The true sign of a child throwing a tantrum and fighting for everyone's attention.

***TO ALL OTHER MEMBERS***
If we simply stop replying to this thread it will slowly migrate to the bottom of the page, thus ending INFAMEE's ability to disparage the original meaning of this thread. I for one am done with this loser.

Back