Memorial Day Weekend

pewpew

SILVER ELITE
I post this every Memorial Day Weekend and Veteran's Day as well. It's timeless and the message will always remain the same. Something to think about as we enjoy watching our kids out on the pitch this weekend. Thanks to the past, current, and future protectors of freedom serving in our Armed Forces. As well as FD/PD/EMS and all others who stand ready to help others by putting themselves in danger. Many owe you a debt they will never be able to re-pay....

I have this loser blocked so I had to see what he wrote before logging on. I encourage everyone to ignore this troll. He is the lowest of losers.

You should be banned all together from this site for posting $#!t like that on Memorial Day. You are so disrespectful and should be ashamed of yourself. But then again..it's a-holes like you that get to do whatever you please thanks to those that have come and gone before you and fought for the very freedom you get to enjoy each and every day in this country.
Go back to your parent's basement you troll!!

Excellent post! If he wants to have this conversation take it somewhere else. I agree, that poster should be banned from this site. There is no excuse for posts like this on such a somber holiday.

It's quite comical watching you terds demand a ban due to the inability of defending your position. Sheeple believing u.s. is the greatest country on earth just because you live in it.

It's quite comical watching you terds demand a ban due to the inability of defending your position. Sheeple believing u.s. is the greatest country on earth just because you live in it.
What I find comical is that you are bashing a country that you live in and have the freedom to move ANYWHERE in the world and take your talents there without any repercussion. Just wonder why there are so many people immigrating to the US if it is such a horrible place... Last time I checked most of those countries that believe USA is a threat to world peace are not quite hottest spot for people to go start a new life(Just Saying).

Lastly, servicemembers have died to defend our belief and the oppression of many of those countries that hate us so badly, at least you should have a little respect in the memories of those heroes that will never be forgotten!

Please don’t feed the troll. Maybe this thread should be taken down now instead of letting IT disgrace pewpews’s nobel intent?

What I find comical is that you are bashing a country that you live in and have the freedom to move ANYWHERE in the world and take your talents there without any repercussion. Just wonder why there are so many people immigrating to the US if it is such a horrible place... Last time I checked most of those countries that believe USA is a threat to world peace are not quite hottest spot for people to go start a new life(Just Saying).

Lastly, servicemembers have died to defend our belief and the oppression of many of those countries that hate us so badly, at least you should have a little respect in the memories of those heroes that will never be forgotten!
Defend? Lol against who? When has the u.s. defended itself from other countries?

What you want me to thank this people for? It's like thanking the neighborhood gangmember for fending off their rivals that want the street corner. Stop talking nonsense already.

Back