Memorial Day Weekend

I AM THE NEW GOD ALL IS ONE IN INFAMEE. THIS MIGHTY BODY IS MY CHURCH. WHEN I COMMAND YOUR SURRENDER, I SPEAK WITH THREE BILLION VOICES. WHEN I MAKE A FIST TO CRUSH YOUR RESISTANCE. IT IS WITH THREE BILLION HANDS! WHEN I STARE INTO YOUR EYES AND SHATTER YOUR DREAMS. AND BREAK YOUR HEART. IT IS WITH SIX BILLION EYES! NOTHING LIKE INFAMEE HAS EVER COME AMONG YOU: NOTHING WILL AGAIN. I WILL TAKE YOU TO A HELL WITHOUT EXIT OR END. AND THERE I WILL MURDER YOUR SOULS! AND MAKE YOU CRAWL AND BEG! AND DIE! DIE! DIE FOR INFAMEE!"

OK very good...have a devil of a day.

ATTENTION MODS:
As the OP of this thread my intention was to pay respect and honor on Memorial Day to those that have served in the past/present/future..especially those that have made the ultimate sacrifice. Unfortunately this thread has been tarnished by the disrespectful forum user "INFAMEE". Can we please lock this thread in order to no longer permit him/her to dishonor others.
Thanks!!

P.S. @INFAMEE...you are such a "turd" but the difference between you and I is that if you did in fact call 911...I'd still help you. Military/FD/PD etc knowingly help those that they sometimes know don't deserve it.
Post whatever opinion you feel regarding other stuff on this soccer forum. But please don't dishonor the memory of so many by posting crap like you previously have. Thanks
@pewpew if you want it closed or taken down DM @Dominic
Then I suggest everyone blocking the loser.

I AM THE NEW GOD ALL IS ONE IN INFAMEE. THIS MIGHTY BODY IS MY CHURCH. WHEN I COMMAND YOUR SURRENDER, I SPEAK WITH THREE BILLION VOICES. WHEN I MAKE A FIST TO CRUSH YOUR RESISTANCE. IT IS WITH THREE BILLION HANDS! WHEN I STARE INTO YOUR EYES AND SHATTER YOUR DREAMS. AND BREAK YOUR HEART. IT IS WITH SIX BILLION EYES! NOTHING LIKE INFAMEE HAS EVER COME AMONG YOU: NOTHING WILL AGAIN. I WILL TAKE YOU TO A HELL WITHOUT EXIT OR END. AND THERE I WILL MURDER YOUR SOULS! AND MAKE YOU CRAWL AND BEG! AND DIE! DIE! DIE FOR INFAMEE!"
Lighten up, francis.

Your about 50 years late poodle dick,

Support the troops, support an a AWOL soldier.

It appears " Bob " has created yet another Forum character that harks
back to his early Very Disgusting Posts and attacks that solidified his
reputation as the # 1 Class A Shithead on this forum.......

It appears " Bob " has created yet another Forum character that harks
back to his early Very Disgusting Posts and attacks that solidified his
reputation as the # 1 Class A Shithead on this forum.......
I know.
He's one of the bag-o-rats.
Cant remember the name of the flamer's predecessor, but its the same M.O.

Back