Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Uh huh

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Absolutely

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • What a loser

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters
Nothing good will come from this. Dude was losing his temper and not sure that the people filming were helping to de-escalate the situation.

I know that I was about to lose my cool after watching an opposing team continue to kick at the ball when my daughter was on the ground and had the ball in her hands. Luckily I have never been filmed in my worst day, and I would imagine a lot of us would be horrified about our actions when we did lose control. De-escalate the situation. For the kids.
Right there with you. Do have to be careful though. After my daughter was knocked down trying to clear a ball outside the 18 I yelled, protect the keeper. Turned out it was one of our own girls that knocked her down. :)

Maybe he is, maybe he isn't. But it seems like there's a deeper issue here. The guy in the video looks Latino who is deeply religious and he's honoring his dad with a tattoo cross. While Legends FC is predominantly minority(Latino, Black, Asian, etc.), this person(@Trump4Pres) is riling this guy up by calling him a fake Christian because he's not white. What is the true intention here?

How did you make that leap? Shirtless angry dude looks white to me. And I've never heard anyone associate Christianity with a specific race. If I had to guess, someone called him a fake Christian because he's sporting a cross tattoo and threatening violence and cursing in front of kids....

And if he was Latino, I don't think he'd be calling someone else a spic.

Back