Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Uh huh

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Absolutely

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • What a loser

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters
Nothing good will come from this. Dude was losing his temper and not sure that the people filming were helping to de-escalate the situation.

I know that I was about to lose my cool after watching an opposing team continue to kick at the ball when my daughter was on the ground and had the ball in her hands. Luckily I have never been filmed in my worst day, and I would imagine a lot of us would be horrified about our actions when we did lose control. De-escalate the situation. For the kids.

Two items to note.
1. Clear bias by poster as no option other than yes was offered as a response.
2. I know a lot of you will love this...but it would have been nice to see this guy jump that fence. Too many people (cowards) stand at a presumable safe spot and instead of diffuse the situation, film or antagonize the person. Had he jumped, that person would have run faster than the kids playing soccer.

Now, let's get real and give us the complete details. How many times have we all seen a situation where a good arce kickin was needed. The only reason it doesn't happen more than it does is because of the children but we all know there are a lot of parents that need to be taken into the parking lot. Maybe tournaments should start putting octagons in the far corners of the parking lot and the adults could sign waivers indemnifying tournament hosts.

Somebody needed to say it.

Two items to note.
1. Clear bias by poster as no option other than yes was offered as a response.
2. I know a lot of you will love this...but it would have been nice to see this guy jump that fence. Too many people (cowards) stand at a presumable safe spot and instead of diffuse the situation, film or antagonize the person. Had he jumped, that person would have run faster than the kids playing soccer.

Now, let's get real and give us the complete details. How many times have we all seen a situation where a good arce kickin was needed. The only reason it doesn't happen more than it does is because of the children but we all know there are a lot of parents that need to be taken into the parking lot. Maybe tournaments should start putting octagons in the far corners of the parking lot and the adults could sign waivers indemnifying tournament hosts.

Somebody needed to say it.
Will there be weight classes or will we go back to old school MMA. Like when Tank Abbot at 250lbs squared off with Royce Gracie at 180lbs.:cool: Because that dude was yoked and enfuego.

First foul on my daughter, I grumble
Second foul on my daughter, I scream at the ref
Third foul, my shirt comes off and I throw it at the ref
Fourth foul, I jump fences, call people f*ggots, and threaten to punch some m*therf*ckers.

Pretty standard four foul response in the IE, bruh.

In fairness who was the other team? Sounds like the person filming was making fun of the guy because he had a cross on? Not cool to make fun of someone's religion so I think there are multiple people in the wrong.

On occasions were I want to film someone out of hand in case it escalates, I hold my phone in a way so it is not in the person's face and would defined never talk back. You were intentionally goating him in front of children. Shame on you.

The shirtless guy knew which car the person filming was driving (he said he had the license number), so something happened a long time before this clip. Why don't you share that part with us so we can really decide who should be banned?

Is this really a Legends G05 parent?

Maybe he is, maybe he isn't. But it seems like there's a deeper issue here. The guy in the video looks Latino who is deeply religious and he's honoring his dad with a tattoo cross. While Legends FC is predominantly minority(Latino, Black, Asian, etc.), this person(@Trump4Pres) is riling this guy up by calling him a fake Christian because he's not white. What is the true intention here?

OP is probably either a Strikers or Arsenal parent. I wish I knew because the next game between these 2 teams should be a lot of fun. OP are you shitting in your pants yet? You should be by the looks of the shirtless man.

Back