Legends College Showcase first weekend of June

sdklutz

SILVER ELITE
Anyone have a list of 2005 teams playing in the Legends College Showcase? Schedules are not out yet but was wondering what type of competition the 05’s would face. Will they have a separate DA flight?

Anyone have a list of 2005 teams playing in the Legends College Showcase? Schedules are not out yet but was wondering what type of competition the 05’s would face. Will they have a separate DA flight?
Beach FC 05 DA will be there. But my DD and I will not.:(

I guess National Cup was the last time a lot of these teams would of been able to play one another. Man City mixed the DA teams right?

I only see one DA team at Man City..Pats. Did I miss others? Wonder why other DA 05 teams not participating. The 04, 03 01/02 and 99/00 teams are going

I only see one DA team at Man City..Pats. Did I miss others? Wonder why other DA 05 teams not participating. The 04, 03 01/02 and 99/00 teams are going
The 00-04 DA teams all participating at Legends showcase. But only 3 possibly 4 (05’s.). Maybe the other 05 DA teams haven’t had much practice time together.

The 00-04 DA teams all participating at Legends showcase. But only 3 possibly 4 (05’s.). Maybe the other 05 DA teams haven’t had much practice time together.
00-04 DA games are actually the last Regular Season games. They just changed the venue for the weekends previously scheduled games to the Showcase.

Should be some fun games to watch

I guess National Cup was the last time a lot of these teams would of been able to play one another. Man City mixed the DA teams right?

Correct. Legends Classic did too.

That wouldn't make any sense given they're the same teams that just finished National Cup, save for maybe two or three add/drops.

Correct. Legends Classic did too.

That wouldn't make any sense given they're the same teams that just finished National Cup, save for maybe two or three add/drops.

Not necessarily, Legends DA has 6 girls from the Pre Academy team. The rest are new from other teams/clubs.

Not necessarily, Legends DA has 6 girls from the Pre Academy team. The rest are new from other teams/clubs.

Thanks for the info, that's very interesting to hear.

However, the fact Legends 2005 DA have so many changes but are playing bolsters that it's odd there's only three teams and they're split into DA when DA isn't yet a thing for the 2005s. Two months is plenty with a new group to begin games.

Thanks for the info, that's very interesting to hear.

However, the fact Legends 2005 DA have so many changes but are playing bolsters that it's odd there's only three teams and they're split into DA when DA isn't yet a thing for the 2005s. Two months is plenty with a new group to begin games.
Could be costs involved. The entry fee is pretty high, but who knows. I am surprised they split it into a DA group too..but my knowledge of stuff like this wouldn’t even fill a shot glass.

Back