Legends College Showcase first weekend of June

Could be costs involved. The entry fee is pretty high, but who knows. I am surprised they split it into a DA group too..but my knowledge of stuff like this wouldn’t even fill a shot glass.
Will you be there on Sunday? If so, Roll by and say hi. Ask Chef and LA Doc where to find me. o_O.

Will you be there on Sunday? If so, Roll by and say hi. Ask Chef and LA Doc where to find me. o_O.
No sir, sadly I won't be at any of the games this weekend. I work weekend nights. That is the game I really wanted to see though. I love watching that Galaxy team play. Good luck to your daughter! Tell her and her friends to take it easy on our girls..they are not ready for actual games (heck we are using loaner uniforms this weekend!! lol)...although with our keeper we will always have a chance.

No sir, sadly I won't be at any of the games this weekend. I work weekend nights. That is the game I really wanted to see though. I love watching that Galaxy team play. Good luck to your daughter! Tell her and her friends to take it easy on our girls..they are not ready for actual games (heck we are using loaner uniforms this weekend!! lol)...although with our keeper we will always have a chance.
Dang! That’s what Chef and Doc said! We are missing a bunch of girls!

Sadly, my DD and I will also not be there. This would have been a fun set of games to see early on how the teams are jelling after all the player movements. There will be other games and showcases though. You guys who will be there, need to update the forum for post game analysis. :)

Back