Is this really what it’s like?

Pulguita, did your player get injured much during her club days, or has it all been a streak of bad luck during the college/WPSL days?

Pulguita, did your player get injured much during her club days, or has it all been a streak of bad luck during the college/WPSL days?
Bad luck college. Minor stuff club, pulled muscles, bumps and bruises, hip flexor stuff, seaver syndrome. Nothing like this bs.

Bad luck college. Minor stuff club, pulled muscles, bumps and bruises, hip flexor stuff, seaver syndrome. Nothing like this bs.
when i read about experiences like this, makes me wonder whether D3 shorter season is the way to go? Hope she overcomes and thrives.

Yes cause things can not always go as planned:
Freshman year - Strained MCL missed 9 games won a Natty
Sophmore year - Lisfranc injury WPSL Game - redshirt
Junior year - DL Shoulder WPSL game - played in 18 NCAA games , DL Shoulder again Oregon State - Labrum Surgery Dec
Senior year - Cleared May 13, May 19 WPSL Game 93 minute broken Fib damaged ankle - surgery Thursday - season - unknown?
Degree Dec 2019
Every thing for a reason we know.
That's crazy. Hopefully she heals up and has no nagging injuries to carry with after after college.

My DD is done, graduated last month. She suffered a concussion her Jr. year that kept her out most of league play but said that there was rarely a game that she wasn't playing with some sort of pain. She made good friends with the training staff as she would get wrapped up before every game and ice wraps after.

All these girls are BA's in my eyes...

Back