I Said Democrats are " Crazy "...This just reaffirmed IT !!!!!

Poor Poor Rat....he and Fried hands are lost in the derogatory debris
of Democrats past ...unable to discern the TRUTH from FICTION about
their Slave owning past that created the Terrorist arm of the DNC to
intimidate those who would venture towards the TRUTH.

DNC = KKK

What is your problem, you are sounding like a sensitive little school girl and homophobic to boot.
Not very forward thinking.

You know Joe, I have to say one of the things I like about this forum is I get to watch people grow.
I mean just look at yourself... you used to be the angry conservative in here who made weirdly homoerotic posts and when called out on it would followed it up several days of angry anti-gay propaganda to convince everyone how "un-gay" you were. But now look at you... finally starting to openly talk about how being gay is nothing to be ashamed of.

I'm proud of you man.

You know Joe, I have to say one of the things I like about this forum is I get to watch people grow.
I mean just look at yourself... you used to be the angry conservative in here who made weirdly homoerotic posts and when called out on it would followed it up several days of angry anti-gay propaganda to convince everyone how "un-gay" you were. But now look at you... finally starting to openly talk about how being gay is nothing to be ashamed of.

I'm proud of you man.
Thank you very much, what are you doing this weekend?

I'm proud of you man.

1167478-swing_set.jpg

The " Tenacious " set....

Back