I Said Democrats are " Crazy "...This just reaffirmed IT !!!!!

The more progress President Trump makes....

DEMOCRATS....

Will Cheat/Steal in elections.
Will push Drastic False Narratives.
Will attempt to further destroy Freedom of Speech.
Will further their efforts at division amongst humans.

And this is the BIG One !

Will become more and more open with their inciting
violence to save their Corrupt Criminal Lifestyle !!!!

Watch the Video below !

SHOCK VIDEO: Democrat Congressman Suggests
Taking Up Arms To Resist POTUS Trump

March 19, 2018 by Joshua Caplan 103

In what is the latest instance of violent rhetoric from Democrats, Rep. Tom Suozzi (D-NY) suggested to audience members during a speech in Huntington, New York last week that they may have to bear arms to oppose President Trump

“It’s really a matter of putting public pressure on the president,” Suozzi told the audience.

“This is where the Second Amendment comes in, quite frankly, because you know, what if the president was to ignore the courts? What would you do? What would we do?”

“What’s the Second Amendment?” one audience member then asked.

“The Second Amendment is the right to bear arms,” Suozzi replied.

In a statement to the media, Kim Devlin, an advisor to the Congressman, said his comments were taken out of context.

However, Republicans were not amused.

“This video is incredibly disturbing. It’s surreal to watch a sitting member of Congress suggest that his constituents should take up arms against the president of the United States,” Chris Martin of the National Republican Campaign Committee said.

nono... really? On the day that Republican's put Trump tax cut for the 1% on the people's credit card you're complaining about Democrats. Have you no shame? Really after all this have you no shame.

nono... really? On the day that Republican's put Trump tax cut for the 1% on the people's credit card you're complaining about Democrats. Have you no shame? Really after all this have you no shame.
The normal Americans don’t need guns. We have the military on our side when Trump tries to ignore the courts. They have guns...and more firepower than the nutters.

The normal Americans don’t need guns. We have the military on our side when Trump tries to ignore the courts. They have guns...and more firepower than the nutters.
Trust the government? How fucking stupid can one be?
Normal American's have guns to insure that the military is on our side...only a kool aid drinking jack ass would think otherwise.
Always question authority. Always.

Normal American's have guns to insure that the military is on our side...only a kool aid drinking jack ass would think otherwise.
Yup it’s backwards, I agree. But as I have quoted a retired 4-Star general and a distinguished former Lt. Colonel, Trump is a danger. That’s also why one of his military leaders went so far as to say he won’t launch an “illegal” nuclear strike and it’s also why each of the Joint Chiefs spoke up against Trump’s racist rhetoric after Charleston. And he’s their boss and nobody asked them their opinion back then. I was extremely grateful.
In response, Trump and his childish followers talk about the “deep state,” by which they mean those entrenched American institutions who will prevent him from exercising the dictatorial power he seeks.
This stuff is obvious if you have eyes and a brain. Now he has with him his family and a couple of warmakers, so he can make wars (although he campaigned against them) in an effort to appease the military and unite the people behind him. He’s a total idiot but he has great instincts about what sells.

Yup it’s backwards, I agree. But as I have quoted a retired 4-Star general and a distinguished former Lt. Colonel, Trump is a danger. That’s also why one of his military leaders went so far as to say he won’t launch an “illegal” nuclear strike and it’s also why each of the Joint Chiefs spoke up against Trump’s racist rhetoric after Charleston. And he’s their boss and nobody asked them their opinion back then. I was extremely grateful.
In response, Trump and his childish followers talk about the “deep state,” by which they mean those entrenched American institutions who will prevent him from exercising the dictatorial power he seeks.
This stuff is obvious if you have eyes and a brain. Now he has with him his family and a couple of warmakers, so he can make wars (although he campaigned against them) in an effort to appease the military and unite the people behind him. He’s a total idiot but he has great instincts about what sells.
Benedict Arnold was a general who served with distinction....
Fuck Trump!
We're talking about the second amendment and trusting the government....
You want to trust the government, relinquish your rights starting with the second amendment.
After that, the rest of your 'rights' will follow, regardless. Good luck counselor.

Fuck Trump!
You want to trust the government, relinquish your rights starting with the second amendment.
After that, the rest of your 'rights' will follow, regardless. Good luck counselor.

A lot of Colonists ended up siding with the British. We remember Benedict Arnold precisely because he was a general and that is and has always been an esteemed position in American society.

Also your post is a little weird. You're comparing an American General who worked for a FOREIGN OWNED American News Company, quitting because he felt the company was harmful to American values; to a military General, who in the middle of a war went go caught in conspiring with a foreign government for money. Not sure I see where you're going with that... are you saying it's possible someone paid off this General over at Fox to quit his job and publicly denounce the company?

Last edited:
A lot of Colonists ended up siding with the British. We remember Benedict Arnold precisely because he was a general and that is and has always been an esteemed position in American society.

Also your post is a little weird. You're comparing an American General who worked for a FOREIGN OWNED American News Company, quitting because he felt the company was harmful to American values; to a military General, who in the middle of a war went go caught in conspiring with a foreign government for money. Not sure I see where you're going with that... are you saying it's possible someone paid off this General over at Fox to quit his job and publicly denounce the company?

Not sure I see where you're going with that....
I'm talking about the second amendment and trusting the government....

You posted:
....." I have quoted a retired 4-Star general and a distinguished former Lt. Colonel, Trump is a danger".
I responded:
...."Benedict Arnold was a general who served with distinction"....

Again I was talking about the second amendment and trusting the government....

..."are you saying it's possible someone paid off this General over at Fox to quit his job and publicly denounce the company?"
No, didn't say it, didn't infer it, did think it.

Not sure I see where you're going with that....

..."are you saying it's possible someone paid off this General over at Fox to quit his job and publicly denounce the company?"
No, didn't say it, didn't infer it, did think it.

Let's have an honest conversation. A 4-Star general came out with some pretty harsh things to say about Fox News. And as is done anymore, you were bring up Benedict Arnold to poison the well. I'm glad you self corrected.

Let's see you question t a few times.

Fuck Trump!

Coocoo.

Let's see you question t a few times.
Fuck Trump , fuck you.
You remind me of him.... pompous, arrogant, cocksure...

That's what my post was saying that td dropped his four star general bullshit into..
I responded with General Arnold...to illustrate that you always question authority especially government authority.
That's why our forefathers placed the second amendment into the bill of rights...that's it, that's all.

Last edited:
Back