How Democrats Display their Intelligence !

You should start dealing in the present. We are 2 years into the Trump administration. His VP won’t meet with women alone not because of Clinton, but on “religious grounds” because he admits to being afraid that he can’t keep it in his pants. Or just keep living in the past. I’m changing your name to Jethro Tull.

You should start dealing in the present. We are 2 years into the Trump administration. His VP won’t meet with women alone not because of Clinton, but on “religious grounds” because he admits to being afraid that he can’t keep it in his pants. Or just keep living in the past. I’m changing your name to Jethro Tull.
You are a liar.

How many votes did the Russians steal?

If it is.....

It's because under the previous administrations " They " were coddled ....

The MAJORITY of the homeless are able to work and become self sustaining, but they
are at the present suffering " Teet " removal syndrome......

States like our " California " are nothing more than enablers.....

Union Manages To Tick Off A Bunch Of UPS Holiday Employees
And may have violated federal law in the process.

Nothing says "Happy Holidays!" like taking all but $15 from thousands of workers who just put in dozens of hours to help deliver presents to friends and family.

That's what happened to Sheila O'Malley of Charlestown, Boston, who worked 41 hours the first week of a seasonal UPS job only to learn that the union, Teamsters Local 25, decided to force employees to pay its $490 initiation fee and dues up front instead of taking the fee in weekly installments. The result was that thousands of seasonal employees took home almost nothing for their work.

After pulling 41 hours, O'Malley opened up her first paycheck to learn to her dismay that the Teamsters had taken all but $14.52. "I was shocked," O'Malley told CBS Boston.

The Teamsters declined offering a comment due to the pending NLRB case, but O'Malley was more than willing to give a few, including one comment that strikes at the heart of the union's promises versus its action: "I thought they were supposed to protect our rights," she said. Instead, they seem more concerned about collecting their dues.

shutdown.jpg

Back