How Democrats Display their Intelligence !

A Picture is worth a 1000 words !

Donald+Trump+Trump+Holds+Make+America+Great+B3aBhpCOFdZl.jpg

New York businesses face hefty penalties for 'misgendering' customers
By Bradford Richardson - The Washington Times - Wednesday, May 18, 2016

The guide says businesses can avoid penalties “by creating a policy of asking everyone what their preferred gender pronoun is so that no individual is singled out for such questions and by updating their system to allow all individuals to self-identify their names and genders. They should not limit the options for identification to male and female only.”

While businesses are held to a strict standard, the guidance makes clear that the government is exempt from the law in “circumstances where certain federal, state, or local laws require otherwise (e.g., for the purposes of employment eligibility verification with the federal government).”

Yes, well, there’s multiple claims. One of them is that I’m producing an unsafe campus environment. The other is that I’m violating the policies of the Universities of Toronto. And the third is that I’m breaking provincial law. And I already warned in my video that even discussions of the sort that we’re having right now I think are potentially illegal under the Ontario statutes, and are soon to be made into law, federal statutes, because the law also instantiates a very particular conception of human sexuality in the most fundamental sense.

So the law is predicated on the proposition that biological sex — if it exists at all, because one of the opponents that I’ve been debating recently on Canadian television said that the scientific consensus was that biological sex didn’t exist. But in any case, if it does exist, it is functionally independent from gender identity, which is your felt sense of what gender you are, which can vary from moment to moment or day to day. And on top of that, there’s something called gender expression, which varies independently from gender identity and biological sex. And gender expression as near as I can tell is little other than fashion choice, because the Ontario Human Rights Commission, which details out many of the policies surrounding this sort of legislation, describes gender expression as the manner in which you do your hair and dress and decorate yourself. And so as far as I can tell, criticizing someone’s fashion choice has now become a hate crime in Ontario—Jordan Peterson

Yes, well, there’s multiple claims. One of them is that I’m producing an unsafe campus environment. The other is that I’m violating the policies of the Universities of Toronto. And the third is that I’m breaking provincial law. And I already warned in my video that even discussions of the sort that we’re having right now I think are potentially illegal under the Ontario statutes, and are soon to be made into law, federal statutes, because the law also instantiates a very particular conception of human sexuality in the most fundamental sense.

So the law is predicated on the proposition that biological sex — if it exists at all, because one of the opponents that I’ve been debating recently on Canadian television said that the scientific consensus was that biological sex didn’t exist. But in any case, if it does exist, it is functionally independent from gender identity, which is your felt sense of what gender you are, which can vary from moment to moment or day to day. And on top of that, there’s something called gender expression, which varies independently from gender identity and biological sex. And gender expression as near as I can tell is little other than fashion choice, because the Ontario Human Rights Commission, which details out many of the policies surrounding this sort of legislation, describes gender expression as the manner in which you do your hair and dress and decorate yourself. And so as far as I can tell, criticizing someone’s fashion choice has now become a hate crime in Ontario—Jordan Peterson
Right down the rabbit log.

On Sunday, French President Emmanuel Macron spoke at a ceremony marking the 100th anniversary of the end of World War I. There, he took the opportunity to slam President Trump's "America First" nationalism. "Patriotism," Macron said, "is the exact opposite of nationalism: Nationalism is a betrayal of patriotism. By putting our interests first, with no regard for others, we erase the very thing that a nation holds dearest, and the thing that keeps it alive: its moral values."

This statement has a sort of European charm. It's also false. And dangerous.--Ben Shapiro

If you're a nationalist then you listen to the flight attendant and put your mask on first, when cabin pressure is lost, so that you can help your kid put their mask on.

But when combined with patriotism, nationalism can also be a bulwark against tyranny. Nationalism can stand up to international communism. Nationalism can refuse to bow before the dictates of multiculturalism, which suggest that all cultures and practices are of equal value.

Some Free thinking:

The opposite of nationalism, then, isn't patriotism. It's internationalism, or the idea that all human beings share similar values, and that, therefore, borders and national interests are irrelevant. That philosophy is utterly foolish and dangerous. Simply view tape of thousands of radical Muslims marching in Pakistan to protest the acquittal of a Christian woman from charges of blasphemy and realize that not all people believe the same things.

But some were left questioning why Democrats suffered a series of setbacks that prevented the party from picking up even more seats and, perhaps most consequentially, left the US Senate in Republican hands.

Among the most eye-catching was a statistic showing Democrats led Republicans by more than 12 million votes in Senate races, and yet still suffered losses on the night and failed to win a majority of seats in the chamber.

Constitutional experts said the discrepancy between votes cast and seats won was the result of misplaced ire that ignored the Senate electoral process.

Constitutional experts said the discrepancy between votes cast and seats won was the result of misplaced ire that ignored the Senate electoral process.

Because each state gets two senators, irrespective of population, states such as Wyoming have as many seats as California, despite the latter having more than 60 times the population. The smaller states also tend to be the more rural, and rural areas traditionally favor Republicans.

This year, because Democrats were defending more seats, including California, they received more overall votes for the Senate than Republicans, but that does not translate to more seats.

However, some expressed frustration with a system they suggest gives an advantage to conservative-leaning states.

Shocking right?!!!

Because each state gets two senators, irrespective of population, states such as Wyoming have as many seats as California, despite the latter having more than 60 times the population. The smaller states also tend to be the more rural, and rural areas traditionally favor Republicans.

This year, because Democrats were defending more seats, including California, they received more overall votes for the Senate than Republicans, but that does not translate to more seats.

However, some expressed frustration with a system they suggest gives an advantage to conservative-leaning states.

Shocking right?!!!
It won't matter, "we won the popular vote" is all they will care to say about it.

I am a Nationalist !

I am PROUD to be a Nationalist !

I reside within the Nation of " These " United States !

Example:

What does it mean to be a nation?
noun.
A large body of people, associated with a particular territory, that is sufficiently conscious
of its unity to seek or to possess a government peculiarly its own:

" The president spoke to the nation about the new tax. "

Back