Hoka or Boost?

Dominic

DA
Staff member
I have been running in Boosts for about 10 years, and noticed many runners switching to Hoka. Is their anyone here that switched to Hoka?

I have been running in Boosts for about 10 years, and noticed many runners switching to Hoka. Is their anyone here that switched to Hoka?
I used to swear by adidas.. but they went all woke so I'm checking out Jack Wolfskin, Solomon (I've owned two pair and liked them both) La Sportiva and Craft. I only run off road.

I'm a Hoka convert. I've bought 4 pairs in the last two years for running, walking/everyday, and hiking/backpacking. SO comfortable. Their variety of styles offer a pretty good range to fit different shapes of feet, strides, and types of striking (heel, toe, mid). I liked that they were really unique when I first bought them, but they've really exploded in popularity now. Everyone seems to have them on their feet... but for good reason.

I'm a Hoka convert. I've bought 4 pairs in the last two years for running, walking/everyday, and hiking/backpacking. SO comfortable. Their variety of styles offer a pretty good range to fit different shapes of feet, strides, and types of striking (heel, toe, mid). I liked that they were really unique when I first bought them, but they've really exploded in popularity now. Everyone seems to have them on their feet... but for good reason.
You and I are the only runners on here:) Thanks for the input.

Back