From Russia With Love

First Cohen and now Flynn?
Convicted liars, nice job.
Sure. But it’s not like the transcript from Flynn’s call to Kislyak conspiring with the Russians at Trump’s direction will become public. Right?

Oh wait. Never mind.

“It now seems the General Flynn was under investigation long before was common knowledge. It would have been impossible for me to know this but, if that was the case, and with me being one of two people who would become president, why was I not told so that I could make a change?” — Donald Trump

Impossible you say? Try listening to your lawyer, your AG, your FBI Director and your NSA Director next time they tell you this repeatedly in top secret briefings.

Remember SJ, you’ll have no reason to castigate Rex Tillerson, as he’s a man as smart as a whip and with all the achomlishments of a man of his stature.

Oh yeah. numbnuts. Enjoy the irony.

Remember SJ, you’ll have no reason to castigate Rex Tillerson, as he’s a man as smart as a whip and with all the achomlishments of a man of his stature.

Oh yeah. numbnuts. Enjoy the irony.

So states " Bob " who's " Dumb as a Rock "....

latest

You keep this up, people will finally be convinced you and the crowd of us are all one in the same.

Not that’s there anything against the TOS with that.

You keep this up, people will finally be convinced you and the crowd of us are all one in the same.

Not that’s there anything against the TOS with that.

Ashamed of your " Avatars " I see....
Ashamed of your " Posting " I see....
Ashamed of your " Choices " I see....
Ashamed of your " Past " I see...

You can choose another Party that is less Criminal by levels of ten
if you so desire....

Your Choice....

97EC7F21-9419-4183-91FF-9815A5834B6E.jpeg
Ashamed of your " Avatars " I see....
Ashamed of your " Posting " I see....
Ashamed of your " Choices " I see....
Ashamed of your " Past " I see...

You can choose another Party that is less Criminal by levels of ten
if you so desire....

Your Choice....

“It now seems the General Flynn was under investigation long before was common knowledge. It would have been impossible for me to know this but, if that was the case, and with me being one of two people who would become president, why was I not told so that I could make a change?” — Donald Trump

Impossible you say? Try listening to your lawyer, your AG, your FBI Director and your NSA Director next time they tell you this repeatedly in top secret briefings.
Top secret? Do tell...

Back