From Russia With Love

Wow.....you really do see things thru a twisted prism don't you....

Lay out this " LIE " Sarah Sanders supposedly spread...
I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it.

I would rather you just said "thank you", and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to.

A Pussy and a Liar is a " Genius " in your eyes because you
are just a Bigger Pussy and Liar...
It would be novel if you were to make sense and pull yourself together, but that is simply a pipe dream, a dream you might one day put down the pipe and live like a man. Easter Sunday is a perfect day for redemption and rebirth. For the good of yourself and for those around you try to find some peace and balance in your life.

I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it.

I would rather you just said "thank you", and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to.
One less no can't handle the truth . . . nor can he stomach reality.

barrs-letter-is-as-credible-as-trumps-doctors-note-scott-46352128.png

Back