From Russia With Love

Shocking!!

Yes I do find it shocking that the President seems to be making contradictory policy, instead of having a plan that avoids all the wasted effort.
No I don't find it shocking that a good old "tell me how to think" conservative like you has zero problem with that...

Last edited:
So nothing? You can't explain what it is you glean from the quick sound bite that has you upset? All presidents try to have a dialog and get along with all foreign powers if possible, they just don't whimper like Trump does.

I was thinking the same Bruddah. Trump is plainly mucking it up for us on the world stage. Especially given last weeks debacle in Europe, that seems a fair question to ask.

Any thoughts as to what he should do to steady the ship or what changes need to be made to help the Republican brand win in the upcoming elections?

Who cares? Trump turns to jello in Putin's presence or even when the topic comes up, any ideas why?

You jumping between two time strings, because MY President in my time string is
controlling the actions of Russia's so-called President....
You must be in your miserable Democratic time string .......Again.

Yes I do find it shocking that the President seems to be making contradictory policy, instead of having a plan that avoids all the wasted effort.
No I don't find it shocking that a good old "tell me how to think" conservative like you has zero problem with that...
I'm telling you how to think?

Back