From Russia With Love

Things are really getting “ ridiculous. !! “ The Failing and Crooked (but not as Crooked as Hillary Clinton) @nytimes has done a long & boring story indicating that the World’s most expensive Witch Hunt has found nothing on Russia & me so now they are looking at the rest of the World !!!!

At what point does this soon to be $20,000,000 Witch Hunt, composed of 13 Angry and Heavily Conflicted Democrats and two people who have worked for Obama for 8 years, STOP !!! They have found no Collussion with Russia, No Obstruction, but they aren’t looking at the corruption in the Hillary Clinton Campaign where she deleted 33,000 Emails, got $145,000,000 while Secretary of State, paid McCabes wife $700,000 (and got off the FBI hook along with Terry M) and so much more. Republicans and real Americans should start getting tough on this Scam.

Now that the Witch Hunt has given up on Russia and is looking at the rest of the World, they should easily be able to take it into the Mid-Term Elections where they can put some hurt on the Republican Party. Don’t worry about Dems FISA Abuse, missing Emails or “ Fraudulent” “ Dossier. !!!“

What ever happened to the “ Server , “ at the center of so much Corruption, that the Democratic National Committee REFUSED to hand over to the hard charging (except in the case of Democrats) FBI ? They broke into homes & offices early in the morning, but were afraid to take the Server ?

and why hasn’t the Podesta brother been charged and arrested, like others, after being forced to close down his very large and successful firm? Is it because he is a VERY well connected Democrat working in the Swamp of Washington, D.C.?

Things are really getting “ ridiculous. !! “ The Failing and Crooked (but not as Crooked as Hillary Clinton) @nytimes has done a long & boring story indicating that the World’s most expensive Witch Hunt has found nothing on Russia & me so now they are looking at the rest of the World !!!!

At what point does this soon to be $20,000,000 Witch Hunt, composed of 13 Angry and Heavily Conflicted Democrats and two people who have worked for Obama for 8 years, STOP !!! They have found no Collussion with Russia, No Obstruction, but they aren’t looking at the corruption in the Hillary Clinton Campaign where she deleted 33,000 Emails, got $145,000,000 while Secretary of State, paid McCabes wife $700,000 (and got off the FBI hook along with Terry M) and so much more. Republicans and real Americans should start getting tough on this Scam.

Now that the Witch Hunt has given up on Russia and is looking at the rest of the World, they should easily be able to take it into the Mid-Term Elections where they can put some hurt on the Republican Party. Don’t worry about Dems FISA Abuse, missing Emails or “ Fraudulent” “ Dossier. !!!“

What ever happened to the “ Server , “ at the center of so much Corruption, that the Democratic National Committee REFUSED to hand over to the hard charging (except in the case of Democrats) FBI ? They broke into homes & offices early in the morning, but were afraid to take the Server ?

and why hasn’t the Podesta brother been charged and arrested, like others, after being forced to close down his very large and successful firm? Is it because he is a VERY well connected Democrat working in the Swamp of Washington, D.C.?

You should credit the article/newspaper you plagiarized.....
Would be the " Fair and Balanced " thing to do.....

June 4, 2017, 6:38am
By nononono:

and why hasn’t the Podesta brother been charged and arrested, like others, after being forced to close down his very large and successful firm? Is it because he is a VERY well connected Democrat working in the Swamp of Washington, D.C.

September 7, 2008, 4:56am
Posted by nononono in “Mr. Espola’s Neighborhood” thread:
Oil and coal ? Of course, it's a fungible commodity and they don't flag, you know, the molecules, where it's going and where it's not. But in the sense of the Congress today, they know that there are very, very hungry domestic markets that need that oil first. So, I believe that what Congress is going to do, also, is not to allow the export bans to such a degree that it's Americans that get stuck to holding the bag without the energy source that is produced here, pumped here. It's got to flow into our domestic markets first.

September 7, 2008, 4:56am
Posted by nononono in “Mr. Espola’s Neighborhood” thread:

Is that even a word.... " fungible " ?

Must be.....Bob wrote it and posted it....

How's that History book you're writing on Hillary Rodham - Clinton ....
Don't forget about the " Drapery " business that her " Father " had.....
Did he make the ones used in the closing scenes of " Wizard of Oz " ....

Obama's gunna need some real soon.....Look into that would ya Bob.....

Am I the only one who feels like there is just way too much smoke here for there not to be a fire?
I mean really... the Benghazi investigation lasted 4 years and had zero indictments. The investigation into Hillary's emails was 2 years and again resulted in zero indictments. This whole Russia Pee-Gate scandal however... 1 year and almost 30 indictments? Yikes. Going on a limb here, but my guess is this doesn't end well.

Am I the only one who feels like there is just way too much smoke here for there not to be a fire?
I mean really... the Benghazi investigation lasted 4 years and had zero indictments. The investigation into Hillary's emails was 2 years and again resulted in zero indictments. This whole Russia Pee-Gate scandal however... 1 year and almost 30 indictments? Yikes. Going on a limb here, but my guess is this doesn't end well.
It wont end well.
You got that right.

Any investigation conducted when Obama was in power isn't legit, I thought we covered that?

The Republican's House investigation isn't legit because Obama was in power? Please tell us more! I love your crazy conservative la-la land stories...
I think we can safely say joe has gone into nono-land and is no longer (if he ever was) able to speak the truth. They live in a fictional land completely in their own minds, derived solely from what they are told to believe.

I think we can safely say joe has gone into nono-land and is no longer (if he ever was) able to speak the truth. They live in a fictional land completely in their own minds, derived solely from what they are told to believe.

The only way there can ever be a fair trial for Hillary is if it's totally run by her political enemies. Because that's how we do things here in America!!! Haha... reading his posts, one can only imagine how Joe imagines the world and this country to be.

The only way there can ever be a fair trial for Hillary is if it's totally run by her political enemies. Because that's how we do things here in America!!! Haha... reading his posts, one can only imagine how Joe imagines the world and this country to be.
Secure our borders, throw all the illegals out and don't mess with the constitution and God.

And the beat goes on...

McConnell says he backs Mueller probe after classified briefing
http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/...backs-mueller-probe-after-classified-briefing

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) said Thursday after attending a classified briefing that he continues to support special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Moscow.

McConnell told NPR that Mueller's investigation and a separate probe by the Justice Department's inspector general into the FBI's actions during the 2016 election will ultimately provide answers to a number of questions swirling around the presidential race.

"The two investigations going on that I think will give us the answers to the questions that you raise — the [inspector general] investigation in the Justice Department and the Mueller investigation," McConnell told NPR.

"I support both of them, and I don't really have anything to add to this subject based upon the Gang of Eight briefing that we had today, which was classified."

McConnell's vote of confidence in Mueller's investigation came after he attended a highly classified meeting with top law enforcement and intelligence officials on Thursday.

The White House brokered a pair of briefings between officials and key lawmakers at the Justice Department to discuss the FBI's use of a top-secret informant in the early days of a counterintelligence probe into Russia's role in the 2016 election.

The briefing attended by McConnell was given to the so-called "Gang of Eight" – a bipartisan group of lawmakers, consisting of the four top congressional leaders and the top Republicans and Democrats on the House and Senate Intelligence committees.

The White House had initially pushed for Justice Department officials to brief a select group of Republican lawmakers on Thursday, but arranged for a second, broader bipartisan briefing after facing pressure from Democrats and some Republicans.

Reports have indicated that the FBI source met with three advisers to President Trump's campaign during the 2016 election. Trump and his allies have claimed without evidence in recent days that the FBI used the informant to improperly spy on his campaign.

Trump has asserted that Mueller's investigation is a "hoax" and a "witch hunt" intended to undermine his presidency.

What do you think about Obama's FBI and Justice department?

Yes I suppose one of the benefits of your being a hyper partisan is it makes resolving all ethical questions about the President very easy, in that it's never ever his fault. Case in point, against all reason and evidence here you are blaming career FBI and law enforcement agents for Pee-Gate, and pretending like Trump is an angel...

Back