From Russia With Love

You keep talking about how much of a giver you are, but I can't help but notice that once again you seem to be holding back from talking about how Trumps doing in office. What a shame...
He's doing a fantastic job.
Maybe the most effective first year and a half in my lifetime.
That better?

Now, do you post the gibberish on purpose just to mess with me?

That better?

And do you agree with Rudy... that as a President Trump can't be tried in a court if he's broken the law. Or to use my words, a President is above the law.

I hope the rest of Trumps legal team is a little more put together then Rudy. Not that I'm a lawyer, but somehow I don't think saying as President Trump is above the law is going to hold up in court.

Should be an interesting few months...
Funny how Trump and Rudy have talked about a "set-up" and "perjury trap" and "informants", why be paranoid if you are innocent?

That better?

Examples of his "fantastic", "effective" work please . . . or is it just his ineptness that others are concerned with that attracts you?

Tried for what?
Winning?
In the nine months since Robert S. Mueller III was appointed to overseethe investigation into possible links between the Trump campaign and Russian officials, he has issued more than 100 criminal counts against 19 people and three companies. Of the 19 people, five — including three Trump associates — have pleaded guilty. Thirteen are Russians accused of meddling in the 2016 presidential election.

Here is an assessment of the charges and the people facing them in the special counsel investigation.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/23/us/politics/mueller-investigation-charges.html

I couldn't ask for any greater achievement in my life than for a person who exhibits your traits to disagree with me.
Well then, your life is complete Magoo.
Congratulations, you've set the bar low enough that you were able to crawl underneath it.
It's tough to say what's more impressive, this accomplishment or your golf ball & tee collection.
Enjoy your Sunday e, you deserve a great day.

Back