From Russia With Love

I guess she should be in jail . . . with Trump time will tell. He already has paid many people lots of cash to either cease and desist (Trump U) or not talk (the Trump trail of broken promises and tears) and fire or attack everyone who knows what he's done, so what do you think that means?

Damn.....more MSM Trivia.

And now for something completely different !

schumer-clinton.gif

He said it I saw the video “Hey Michael Cohen showed me his passport...” good job, Iz!

Hey Ambulance chaser......Which Micheal Cohen is it ?

The one that was in Prague ?

or

The one that was at his son's Baseball game in LA ?

A human can't be in two places at once, at least not yet.

77500CEF-0870-4151-A25F-901058CEE29C.jpeg Most right-wing nuts on this forum don’t know this. Believe me, believe me. I know, right?

So here’s two conflicting accounts of the same evening. At least one is a lie.

1. Former director of Oval Office relations [and Trump bodyguard] Keith Schiller [testified to] Congress [that] before the 2013 Miss Universe Pageant ― a Russian participant offered to “send five women” to Trump’s hotel room.

Schiller ... discussed the conversation with Trump while walking him to his hotel room that night and they both laughed about it before Trump went to bed alone. Caporegime Schiller and/or lifelong Republican Federal Prosecutor and FBI Director Comey?

Though Schiller testified he stood outside Trump’s room for an unspecified amount of time ... [he] Schiller “could not say for sure what happened during the remainder of the night.”

2. Trump told Comey he had checked with associates and was reminded “that he didn’t stay overnight in Russia” on the trip, during which he presided over the Miss Universe contest. After flying into Moscow in the morning, he “departed for New York that same night,” Trump told Comey.

View attachment 2412 Most right-wing nuts on this forum don’t know this. Believe me, believe me. I know, right?

1. Former director of Oval Office relations [and Trump bodyguard] Keith Schiller [testified to] Congress [that] before the 2013 Miss Universe Pageant ― a Russian participant offered to “send five women” to Trump’s hotel room.

Schiller ... discussed the conversation with Trump while walking him to his hotel room that night and they both laughed about it before Trump went to bed alone. Caporegime Schiller and/or lifelong Republican Federal Prosecutor and FBI Director Comey?

Though Schiller testified he stood outside Trump’s room for an unspecified amount of time ... [he] Schiller “could not say for sure what happened during the remainder of the night.”

2. Trump told Comey he had checked with associates and was reminded “that he didn’t stay overnight in Russia” on the trip, during which he presided over the Miss Universe contest. After flying into Moscow in the morning, he “departed for New York that same night,” Trump told Comey.
You know you love it.

You know you love it.
Related fun fact for the real world crowd. NBC did a tv interview with Trump in Moscow the day after the pageant. Not sure how sophisticated a hoax video could have been digitally created to qualify as “fake news”, so I’m afraid Schiller was being truthful, and Comey’s account from Trump accurately confirms Trump was lying to Comey.

Most people did not know this.

Who knew health care reform was complicated?

Related fun fact for the real world crowd. NBC did a tv interview with Trump in Moscow the day after the pageant. Not sure how sophisticated a hoax video could have been digitally created to qualify as “fake news”, so I’m afraid Schiller was being truthful, and Comey’s account from Trump accurately confirms Trump was lying to Comey.

Most people did not know this.

Who knew health care reform was complicated?
Keep grinding, amigo.
btw, #MAGA

GODWIN, you people are desperate.
Keep grinding, rat.
You're fertilizing the base.
OUR base.
There’s only 5-6 people in your base here. They all live in California. Exactly how will 6 motivated racist California voters affect any election from President to dog catcher?

View attachment 2412 Most right-wing nuts on this forum don’t know this. Believe me, believe me. I know, right?

Who cares?

There’s only 5-6 people in your base here. They all live in California. Exactly how will 6 motivated racist California voters affect any election from President to dog catcher?
This pathetic band of idiots, (you and I included) is a microcosm of the general population.
Any generalizations I make regarding "bases" or "groups" are simply extrapolations, with little, if any, basis in reality.
You, of course, play with the exact same deck of cards.

This pathetic band of idiots, (you and I included) is a microcosm of the general population.
Any generalizations I make regarding "bases" or "groups" are simply extrapolations, with little, if any, basis in reality.
You, of course, play with the exact same deck of cards.
My cards are the Constitution, 250 years of jurisprudence, reality, ethics, honor, empathy, compassion, active listening skills, history, the respect for an educated and civil debate, and a good eye for spotting hypocrites and satirically rubbing their noses in the shit they drop that they have complete conviction emits no odor and otherwise doesn’t actually exist.

My cards are the Constitution, 250 years of jurisprudence, reality, ethics, honor, empathy, compassion, active listening skills, history, the respect for an educated and civil debate, and a good eye for spotting hypocrites and satirically rubbing their noses in the shit they drop that they have complete conviction emits no odor and otherwise doesn’t actually exist.
Your shoes are untied.

Back