From Russia With Love

Nice try, Bub. Schiller admitted accompanying Trump to the suite, then standing outside for a short time, not all night. Then leaving the hallway for the remainder of the night. Schiller has no plan to be charged with perjury, so he said all he had to, but no more than necessary to protect himself from personal risk, but did no favor for Trump.

The RNC commissioned and initially funded Dossier has several key events that are paramount to Trump’s kompromat. One is the pee tape. That remains partially confirmed, and partially unconfirmed. Schiller has both admitted to hookers being offered, and places Trump in the suite in question, alone and unprotected for many hours. For now we have only the credibility of Trump’s vague denial due to his germaphobia. Which is of course vehemently contradicted by Trump’s lifelong public denials of being a germaphobe.

Second is Michael Cohen in Prague to meet Russians. The months in planning, federal judge reviewed and approved court ordered, constitutionally authorized search and seizure of Cohen records appears from all indications to include confirming evidence he was in Prague, as the dossier stated, and contrary to his public denials based on his passport not having a border stamp entering the Czech Republic because of the open Eastern Europe border rules when entering by land from neighboring countries.

I think I smell the charcoals being fired up for that steak dinner.
Sucker

Nice try, Bub. Schiller admitted accompanying Trump to the suite, then standing outside for a short time, not all night. Then leaving the hallway for the remainder of the night. Schiller has no plan to be charged with perjury, so he said all he had to, but no more than necessary to protect himself from personal risk, but did no favor for Trump.

The RNC commissioned and initially funded Dossier has several key events that are paramount to Trump’s kompromat. One is the pee tape. That remains partially confirmed, and partially unconfirmed. Schiller has both admitted to hookers being offered, and places Trump in the suite in question, alone and unprotected for many hours. For now we have only the credibility of Trump’s vague denial due to his germaphobia. Which is of course vehemently contradicted by Trump’s lifelong public denials of being a germaphobe.

Second is Michael Cohen in Prague to meet Russians. The months in planning, federal judge reviewed and approved court ordered, constitutionally authorized search and seizure of Cohen records appears from all indications to include confirming evidence he was in Prague, as the dossier stated, and contrary to his public denials based on his passport not having a border stamp entering the Czech Republic because of the open Eastern Europe border rules when entering by land from neighboring countries.

I think I smell the charcoals being fired up for that steak dinner.

Yes.....you have a Dot problem...

A " Dot " Com problem, preceded by Fake News.

Cohen the Lawyer is not the Cohen of Prague.

Mueller has stepped in it Big Time !

I agree.
If Trump smashed phones and erased hard drives, his ass would be grass.
I guess she should be in jail . . . with Trump time will tell. He already has paid many people lots of cash to either cease and desist (Trump U) or not talk (the Trump trail of broken promises and tears) and fire or attack everyone who knows what he's done, so what do you think that means?

I guess she should be in jail . . . with Trump time will tell. He already has paid many people lots of cash to either cease and desist (Trump U) or not talk (the Trump trail of broken promises and tears) and fire or attack everyone who knows what he's done, so what do you think that means?
You know you can't arrest a President, right?

Michael Cohen just denied there is any uncontroverted physical evidence he was in Prague.

So, you know, you have to believe him.

Back