FOX News is a Propaganda Machine

Booter you are either very uneducated or have one large metal ring in your septum
that the Democrats lead you around with daily.....

Stephen Paddock was a Democrat and a Gun Runner who's deal went bad and
mass murder was the cover......Las Vegas PD still will NOT tell the TRUTH !
One simple question :
Who took off from the supposedly scuttled Helipad that night on top of the
Mandalay Bay......Hmmmmm.

full-view-of-mandalay.jpg

Las Vegas gunman 'was a right-wing conspiracy theorist': Stephen Paddock ranted about Waco, Ruby Ridge, FEMA and thought the military was planning to 'kick down doors and confiscate guns', witnesses claim

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...hen-Paddock-angry-Waco-Ruby-Ridge-sieges.html

Yup - just like the right wing nutters here.

The real issue is two years of Republican leaderships... and they have proven so inept at governing, that they have no real victories to brag about. Heck, most republican's I know will admit that the tax cuts haven't helped their families bottom line.

So with the election looming I'd expect if anything to see a lot more of this type of angry fear filled wing flapping from the nutters. To have any shot at getting reelected they have to make it about anything other then how how wonky their leadership has been.

The real issue is two years of Republican leaderships... and they have proven so inept at governing, that they have no real victories to brag about. Heck, most republican's I know will admit that the tax cuts haven't helped their families bottom line.

So with the election looming I'd expect if anything to see a lot more of this type of angry fear filled wing flapping from the nutters. To have any shot at getting reelected they have to make it about anything other then how how wonky their leadership has been.
Gibberish.

Yup.

The Republicans changed their tactics after Nixon and now achieve their electoral success by pandering to the lowest of fear, greed, and hatred - as several regular posters here demonstrate every day.

The Republicans changed their tactics after Nixon and now achieve their electoral success by pandering to the lowest of fear, greed, and hatred - as several regular posters here demonstrate every day.
Dont be so hard on yourself, e-lectorate.
There will be other elections.

Ricky's picture really fits you......
That's what you look like every time someone shoves a
Cold Liberal Popsicle up yur ass......

3256.jpg

They have learned to turn a blind eye and go on as if they are good, patriotic, morally superior, uber-Americans, as if the chafe and chatter doesn't exist. They have become so adept at compartmentalizing things they can't even see the irony of things like Melania's fight against cyber-bullying and after all the evidence pilling up, they still believe Trump is on their side.

They have learned to turn a blind eye and go on as if they are good, patriotic, morally superior, uber-Americans, as if the chafe and chatter doesn't exist. They have become so adept at compartmentalizing things they can't even see the irony of things like Melania's fight against cyber-bullying and after all the evidence pilling up, they still believe Trump is on their side.
Good, patriotic and uber-American, I couldn't describe us people any better, thank you mr Husker.
At least we know you know, ya know?

Back