FOX News is a Propaganda Machine

Sometimes you don’t need a narrator to underscore your point. NowThisNews.com producers Michael Lester and Allan Piper simply went into the video archives for Fox News clips in which the network’s talking heads discussed the idea of a United States president meeting the North Korean leader Kim Jong Un without preconditions.

https://nowthisnews.com/videos/poli...tions-regarding-negotiations-with-north-korea
Thanks booty.
Keep all of us up on the latest at FOX news.
Someone needs to watch those nazis.
I'll keep an eye on the commies and pinkos at all the other fake news outlets.

Thanks booty.
Keep all of us up on the latest at FOX news.
Someone needs to watch those nazis.
I'll keep an eye on the commies and pinkos at all the other fake news outlets.
So, as it seems Trump is now your sole source for the news you'll believe, and most of his news either comes from Fox and Friends or Hannity (both informercial and opinion shows), don't you see that as bit naive?

So, as it seems Trump is now your sole source for the news you'll believe, and most of his news either comes from Fox and Friends or Hannity (both informercial and opinion shows), don't you see that as bit naive?
With booty on fox news and me on all the other propaganda networks, I think we got it covered.
If you can keep mother jones, breitbart and the nyt's covered, none of those bastards will sneak anything by us.

Sometimes you don’t need a narrator to underscore your point. NowThisNews.com producers Michael Lester and Allan Piper simply went into the video archives for Fox News clips in which the network’s talking heads discussed the idea of a United States president meeting the North Korean leader Kim Jong Un without preconditions.

https://nowthisnews.com/videos/poli...tions-regarding-negotiations-with-north-korea

YOU CAN BET YOUR LITTLE BIRD LEGS AND PIMPLY ASS IT IS !

AND FOX DOES A MIGHTY FINE JOB OF BEING THE " MAGA ' MACHINE !

Retired Lt. Col. Ralph Peters announced that he was quitting Fox News as a strategic analyst in a fiery email to colleagues, BuzzFeed News reported.

"Over my decade with Fox, I long was proud of the association. Now I am ashamed," Peters wrote.

“Four decades ago, I took an oath as a newly commissioned officer. I swore to 'support and defend the Constitution,' and that oath did not expire when I took off my uniform. Today, I feel that Fox News is assaulting our constitutional order and the rule of law, while fostering corrosive and unjustified paranoia among viewers,” he said.

“In my view, Fox has degenerated from providing a legitimate and much-needed outlet for conservative voices to a mere propaganda machine for a destructive and ethically ruinous administration,” Peters continued.

Retired Lt. Col. Ralph Peters announced that he was quitting Fox News as a strategic analyst in a fiery email to colleagues, BuzzFeed News reported.

"Over my decade with Fox, I long was proud of the association. Now I am ashamed," Peters wrote.

“Four decades ago, I took an oath as a newly commissioned officer. I swore to 'support and defend the Constitution,' and that oath did not expire when I took off my uniform. Today, I feel that Fox News is assaulting our constitutional order and the rule of law, while fostering corrosive and unjustified paranoia among viewers,” he said.

“In my view, Fox has degenerated from providing a legitimate and much-needed outlet for conservative voices to a mere propaganda machine for a destructive and ethically ruinous administration,” Peters continued.
Nice one, booty.
Keep up the good work.

In other fake news, those idiots at CNN reported that North and South Korean leaders met for the first time since the Korean war.
MSNBC seems to be parroting the same propaganda.

Nice one, booty.
Keep up the good work.
I sense sarcasm, but maybe, just maybe you are seeing the anti-American sentiment (propaganda) written on the wall. Fellow Americans that you disagree with are not your mortal enemies, those that wish to undermine the pillars of democracy are. "When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross."

I sense sarcasm, but maybe, just maybe you are seeing the anti-American sentiment (propaganda) written on the wall. Fellow Americans that you disagree with are not your mortal enemies, those that wish to undermine the pillars of democracy are. "When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross."
No sarcasm at all.
Even if booty's news is three or four months old, we have to understand he's got to get everything through the newspeak filter.

No sarcasm at all.
Even if booty's news is three or four months old, we have to understand he's got to get everything through the newspeak filter.
So flippant, how Trumpian of you to show disregard for the common man's concerns. As you have said you are a staunch defender of the USA I would think that anti-American rhetoric would concern you? If we are torn apart, "we" don't win, no one does except our adversaries.

Back