Forearm braces

Sounds like you two have taken a hard cast to the head a few too many times. grow up. Give each other your phone numbers and have a conversation between yourselves.

As to the OP, those are both fine. Not sure how any referee could not allow those. Maybe the same crew that made 2 year olds change their socks

Sounds like you two have taken a hard cast to the head a few too many times. grow up. Give each other your phone numbers and have a conversation between yourselves.

As to the OP, those are both fine. Not sure how any referee could not allow those. Maybe the same crew that made 2 year olds change their socks

JaP pretends no one knows his real identity, but some experienced referees have pointed him out to me and told me that they laugh at him behind his back.

Not my opinion of whether or not to allow. But, if the Competition Authority and/or Referee Leadership tell me to enforce/not enforce something, then I must comply. If I vehemently disagree, then I always have the option to decline the assignments.

oops, I put 2 year olds, meant 12 year olds, sorry!

Has anyone seen rules that stated soft braces couldn't be worn? I've seen varying rules on casts, some allowing them if wrapped, some not at all, even with 20 layers of bubble wrap.

Just wrap it...
115026d1408410761-chips-shoes-20130515-141524.jpg

You must be new here.

I can see you are not but this has been going on for a decade at least.

More than 10 years, I am sure. We have sort of an equal relationship - I don't like it when he tells lies about me, and he doesn't like it when I tell the truth about him.

JaP pretends no one knows his real identity, but some experienced referees have pointed him out to me and told me that they laugh at him behind his back.
These so called "experienced referees" (muahahahahaaa), are too chicken to laugh in my face?

By the way, did you remember I told you I could get you pro bono psychiatric treatment? Afterall, no one wants to see a person, even a person one loathes, exhibit delusional ramblings.

These so called "experienced referees" (muahahahahaaa), are too chicken to laugh in my face?

By the way, did you remember I told you I could get you pro bono psychiatric treatment? Afterall, no one wants to see a person, even a person one loathes, exhibit delusional ramblings.

I know from personal experience that you try to intimidate people who disagree with you. However, I am not in range of your egotistical assaults.

Gives you something to think about, doesn't it?

I know from personal experience that you try to intimidate people who disagree with you. However, I am not in range of your egotistical assaults.

Gives you something to think about, doesn't it?
Whatever that means, the pro bono services are still available.

Back