For parents who have been there, done that....

Not worried at all one of the reasons DD made her choice to commit at this time.

To clarify for parents going thru the process the college with make a scholarship offer to your DD. Nothing is binding until your DD signs NLI when they are a senior in high school. In our situation we are 100% happy with our DD commitment.

Wow, I didn't realize the boys side was so heavily weighted towards the SE and Mid Atlantic states. Percentage wise, CA isn't even close. I wonder if the same holds true with girls?
Read the fine print.. I believe CA has more kids playing HS Soccer then the Eastern Seaboard states combined. Ok, maybe not combined but you get the idea.

Read the fine print.. I believe CA has more kids playing HS Soccer then the Eastern Seaboard states combined. Ok, maybe not combined but you get the idea.
I get that, but it doesn't change the fact that players in the SE and mid-Atlantic have a higher probability of being a D1 recruit. (I want to see if there is a mass exodus of west coast families relocating in order to increase their scholarship opportunities.)

Last edited:
Back