FC England

Did you know that you are not paranoid if they really are out to get you?
Have you read your posts? Talk about ignorance, entitlement, and paranoia….that’s one thing you are an expert at!

Go back to your OFF TOPIC Troll bridge and leave these folks alone.

guys…you have to

Have you read your posts? Talk about ignorance, entitlement, and paranoia….that’s one thing you are an expert at!

Go back to your OFF TOPIC Troll bridge and leave these folks alone.

I didn't start this thread. It's getting the responses it needs.

Doing some SEO work for my website and this post randomly came up. Bizarre looking back at some of the 'expert' views and exchanges.

Hopefully the last couple of years has humbled one or two of you ;)

Good luck for the upcoming season btw. For those of you with kids still involved in the game, enjoy every moment as time slips away quickly.

Doing some SEO work for my website and this post randomly came up. Bizarre looking back at some of the 'expert' views and exchanges.

Good luck for the upcoming season btw. For those of you with kids still involved in the game, enjoy every moment as time slips away quickly.

This hit me about a year ago. Enjoy the car rides, the tournaments, the league games, the trainings, the ups and downs, etc. It will make the experience a lot more enjoyable. Most of this youth soccer stuff people obsess over (guilty as charged) is just a fugazi.

Some of those events get embedded in the family memories. If we all go out to eat and I say "But I ordered steak!" when my food arrives everyone knows what event that refers to.

You handled the whole issue with civility and dignity. It's a shame that others didn't, and its interesting to look back and see how adamant they were with their misguided opinions, which is even more glaring today. Your issue was minor, but it was this same misguided mentality that closed schools which has significantly damaged our children, and will have impacts that will be felt for years to come (just as many predicted at the time).

Back