FC England

AstroWorld

BRONZE
d6SAZfnsbQG4o48IW0OYGOCFKo-fakQO7StfnWk9Dl484aXuxdtmuxc9EcyUzaQFrmq88O94WSQLuZG_YIVotyZOWllYMBYrBszcYc598lbNoR7aReifIYfXlfyiWS_S4r_kjqdv9ltkFxxiOFqhYmCI0juMlRM9wFo=s0-d-e1-ft
FC England Soccer Club
Hi Everyone,

Please read the below with the intent in which it was written. These are my own personal views and do not necessarily reflect that of the club. My wish is to simply pose questions and hopefully raise some awareness. If it does not resonate with you, feel free to discard.

Many of you by now will have heard the news about Paul and his situation at SAMOHI. To those that haven't, on Thursday he was told that he would no longer be allowed on campus to run the boys' soccer program, which he has done for the past 2 years. The reason for this was because he decided not to have a vaccine. His reasons are his own. Under normal circumstances, his choice would be a private one. However, it seems times have changed, and so his situation has now become public knowledge, which unfortunately goes completely against an individual's medical privacy rights.

Paul has been an extremely successful coach at the high school, and the program that he has put together is exceptional; the best for developing student athletes to play collegiate soccer. It's the same program we use at FC England, which is 100% what will best serve every player over the course of their high school years. All bias aside, nowhere else on the Westside will you find a better HS program. Paul does not do the job for money (he gets paid next to nothing for the number of hours that he puts in) - he does it because he loves coaching and loves the sport; something we're both trying to grow here in the US.

Out of respect for everyone's personal opinion and choice, I am not writing this to get into a debate (if you're looking for one, you will not find one here as it is not my intent). Overall, my main concern is for the kids. In my role as a 'coach', that is the lane I aim to stay in, but there is naturally a crossover of sorts when giving personal opinions on public matters. Please understand that I respect each and every one of you reading this, and that means I also respect your opinions, regardless of whether or not they align with my own......

Outside of FCE, I'm also involved in the health and wellbeing of others - so it's part of my job to keep up to date with the independent studies that are carried out in both the scientific and holistic communities. I've also worked with and managed online businesses for over 20 years. During my time in these roles, data collection and analysis were very much a big part of my daily responsibilities. Therefore, I am well placed to discuss the topics of online information flow, online research, and the authenticity of such.

We've regularly been told that the science is being followed when it comes to covid protocols in schools. However, in my personal and humble opinion, there has been a large number of contradictions for this to be deemed accurate (too much inconsistency). The school district, again in my personal and humble opinion, has overstepped its mark. This is because the immunization requirements for schools must come from the California Public Health Department, and CPHD has not mandated it (yet). Up to now, SMMUSD has decided to take medical decisions for students into their own hands, regardless of the fact that they do not hold the authority to do so. And even if the CPHD does decide to mandate (which apparently they will do soon - pending further FDA approvals), I still encourage you all to do your own independent research. It really is amazing the amount of information that can be found online.

To those reading this and feeling prickled, that's unfortunate but understandable. Regardless, I hope it ignites something in you, which will lead to you looking into things on your own. After 18 month's of researching various reports, scientific and legal documents, best practices, state/federal laws and financial statements (along with a group of friends in my immediate circle), it has become clear (at least to us, and it now seems many more) that reasons other than science and the health and safety of the kids has become a major influence in the decisions being made. To me, it's disappointing because I sincerely care about all of our kids' wellbeing, and it's not nice to see them go through their school years in such difficult circumstances.

If you do feel prickled, I encourage you to ask why that might be the case. Some of you may feel a certain way, which is fine, but please ask yourself the following question and answer it honestly.... Aside from watching the news, reading the newspapers and scrolling through social media posts, what independent research have you actually done and cross-referenced to check its authenticity? And are you even aware of the mass censorship that's taking place to silence those that speak out (despite having actual facts and results of their own independent studies) against the "official" narrative? Ask yourself honestly whether or not there may be a chance, just a chance, that something else might be going on here. I know that many of you have already looked into this and were surprised at what you discovered.

I'm writing this for a number of reasons. The 1st is because my friend and business partner has, in my opinion, been treated poorly (so I'm choosing to publicly support him in the hope of also getting support from others). This happened to Paul simply because he decided not to have a vaccine. That is his choice and that is his right. The same choice and right others have to decide what medications to take. This is America and, from my understanding, freedom is heavily supported within the Constitution. If someone does not want to put something into their own body, it is not the place of a government, and it is certainly not the place of a school district, to demand otherwise (with the consequence of non-compliance being that they lose their job). That's just not OK - regardless of your views on the vaccine discussion. And, perhaps most importantly, it goes completely against the Nuremberg Code. If you are not familiar with this, I encourage you to look into it.

The 2nd reason, and definitely the most personal to me, is that the kids are being negatively impacted in so many ways - especially mentally and emotionally. Unfortunately, from just a purely soccer perspective, the kids in this community, some of which are FCE players, will now miss out, as Paul will be replaced by someone who (I guarantee) will not care anywhere near as much, and will certainly not put in the same amount of time and effort that he has these past few years. Paul's record speaks for itself. To those of the opinion that the district is following processes and has the best interest of every child at heart, please, I encourage you to do your own independent research away from the "official sources". Go and discover the countless number of doctors who have been threatened with the loss of their medical licenses if they speak up. That's perhaps a good starting point. Or, if you want something a little more obvious, cast your awareness over to Australia and look at what they're going through right now; all of which is under the guise of "public health and safety". Or, perhaps I can direct your attention to discovering how some of the 'public' studies are funded; more specifically, who funds them..... I encourage you to do your own research.

There's so much authentic information out there, you just need to be willing to look, and also, be willing to have your current beliefs challenged. For the immediate and long-term safety of the kids, surely it's worth at least a little of your time?

Here is one video by a concerned mother from Illinois that might perk your interest - https://gab.com/White__Rabbit/posts/106983185743350882. There are hundreds more like this from all over the country by parents who have taken the time to carry out their own research.

It seems to me (again in my personal and humble opinion) fear has crippled society in a variety of ways since March 2020. Take the masks for example - on the box/packaging they come with, it clearly states that the product does not actually protect from the very thing we're told they protect us from (transmission). It seems any type of mask is deemed acceptable. I see people with bandanas, cotton, silk and some made from various other materials - all of which are accepted by businesses and venues. This is certainly not science. I encourage you to look into what a virus actually is, and compare the size of the particles with that of the threads in the standard-type masks we're all wearing. It makes for interesting reading.

Ironically, both independent and public studies have been conducted on the efficacy of these masks - as well as the adverse effects that they have on the immune system and skin (especially relating to bacterial infections). As humans, by design, we are not supposed to breathe IN carbon dioxide that we've exhaled OUT. Yet that's exactly what happens when the nostrils and mouth are covered by a mask.​

The results of these studies are all publicly available, it's no secret, it's just not publicised. The question is why? We may have some doctors reading this who will agree, and some that may disagree, and that's fine. However, I know what I know, and I would not have included the information here if I had not done my homework. I also would not have included it if I had personally not heard from multiple doctors, surgeons and healthcare practitioners, and listened to their testimonies/studies on the subject. I'm also extremely open to being wrong, so believe me when I say that I cross-check and critique any and all information that I ingest (to ensure it's authentic)..... And finally, I especially understand the psychological impact that wearing a mask for hours on end has on the human psyche, and the negative knock-on effects this creates. In fact, this is one of my main areas of concern.

And in terms of privacy, asking someone "have you been vaccinated" is nobody else's business - yet it seems to have become the norm..... If you're vaccinated, great, if you're not vaccinated, that's great too. There doesn't need to be such a divide between people, friends and even family. Isn't there enough division as it is? I've seen so many friendships and relationships ruined because of all this, and it's just very sad to see. I know many of you have had this experience because we've spoken about it. We need to come together as people, not be dividing ourselves because of a difference of opinion. We should come together and help one another - in whatever way that may be. Everyone is different, I understand that, but there is so much separation right now - and it doesn't have to be that way.

There are many examples of contradictions and retracted statements (from government sources as well as independent researchers and doctors), but unfortunately, they do not get the airtime and somehow seem to slip under the radar while the "official" narrative remains constant. It all seems very controlled, which in my opinion, does not best portray the idea of truth.

I've seen what these mandates and new school rules have done to some of our players, to their mental state, and it's not nice. Such is our standing among them, many of our players confide in us, in private, and so we hear about many things (especially how they're really feeling). The bottom line is a teenager's school years should be filled with positive experiences that they can fondly look back on in the future as being among their happiest of memories. Unfortunately for many, that is not the case right now. Please do not underestimate the impact this whole situation has had (and is still having) on them. I have been in the unique and advantageous position of working with 125+ kids throughout this entire period - so I'm well placed to assess the differences in their demeanors and personalities. It's part of being a good coach and mentor - knowing your players and helping them in anyway you can. I take my role very seriously in that regard and also see it as a huge responsibility.

Thank you for taking the time to read the above. I know for some, you will be in disagreement, and that's ok, I fully and 100% respect your opinion and views. It's ok to disagree, that's the beauty of having freedom of speech. Please understand that I am coming from a good place and the current and ongoing wellbeing of the kids is at forefront of my mind. I've also had the experience of witnessing some of the behind-the-scenes shenanigans that have gone on. Just one example is the way in which Paul has been treated. It is disappointing and so I encourage those that feel the calling to contact the school, contact the district, and let them know your feelings on the subject. Please just speak your truth. Many already have and that's been fantastic to see. I'm sure Paul appreciates the support.

To those that don't and/or those who have taken issue with anything I've written here, I wholeheartedly respect you regardless, and wish you well always.

To those that want to do more for the kids in the community, or are at least intrigued, please do not feel that you're in the minority - because you're not! Do your research and see where it takes you. There are many parents working hard right now to challenge the district, and their sole motivation is the wellbeing of their children. This is going on in school districts all over the country. Again, it's just not getting the airtime, which means many are unaware. For more information on how you can help locally, please visit - https://childrenshealthdefenseca.salsalabs.org/SantaMonica0/p/smmusdlegalfund/index.html

Ricky
FC England Soccer Club
(310) 403-7166
http://www.fcengland.com/

Man that's unfortunate that lines are behind draw about personal choices regarding heath care.

Workplace or employment requirements can be somewhat controversial but given a choice and knowing the consequences one must take some responsibility for their actions or lack of.

Wish Paul and his club the best, always seemed like a positive players first type of coach.

In this day of state, county, city, school district mandates and ever changing legalities in requirements it's hard to keep up sometimes.

Completely and entirely disagree with that long, tortured piece of propaganda, but what is most shocking as we are on a soccer message board, is that you would sign this from a club that likely represents many, many very different views.

Wow.

I would be alarmed and pissed off if I were an FC England parent right now.

Completely and entirely disagree with that long, tortured piece of propaganda, but what is most shocking as we are on a soccer message board, is that you would sign this from a club that likely represents many, many very different views.

Wow.

lol @ 'humble opinion'

yes and putting it in the correct section of the forum (covid) was clearly too much to ask...

Wow.

Part directly tied to Paul (Spacey) situation is fine. By law he just needs to be tested on a regular basis in regards to how it impacts him working specifically on a school campus. The rest is nothing more than what has been discussed for the last 19 months, but now a club has taken a side. And, yes, as fd1 stated to post in the right location.

Also, Paul Spacey in the past has been a good contributor here.

There are consequences to making a stand. One of them is that a coach's refusal to get vaccinated may bar him from coaching a high school team. I am 100% certain that the coach was forewarned of this consequence, and he refused to get vaccinated anyway. It was the schools right (probably its legal obligation) to relieve him of his position.

We all have to make choices. He chose not to get vaccinated. He surely had personal reasons for making that decision. But those decisions were not made with his players in mind. They were personal decisions made by him and for him. While you might argue about how much safer the players would be if he had been vaccinated, one thing is clear: No player is safer if his coach refuses to get vaccinated.

Last edited:
There are consequences to making a stand. One of them is that a coach's refusal to get vaccinated may bar him from coaching a high school team. I am 100% certain that the coach was forewarned of this consequence, and he refused to get vaccinated anyway. It was the schools right (probably its legal obligation) to relieve him of his position.

We all have to make choices. He chose not to get vaccinated. He surely had personal reasons for making that decision. But those decisions were not made with his players in mind. They were personal decisions made by him and for him. While you might argue about how much safer the players would be if he had been vaccinated, one thing is clear: No player is safer because because his coach refuses to get vaccinated.
Understood. But, it is within his rights to get tested regularly. If he refused then that it is within the districts rights to part ways. If they are not obliging him this option they more than likely have fired him unduly.

I have no idea who 'Astroworld' is who posted this information which came from Ricky and was a personal view, not a view on behalf of the club (as he stated). Emails and texts are often shared in our gossip-hungry community so I guess it's no surprise that someone would post it anyway.

The vaccine issue is incredibly divisive and I'm not getting into it; everyone makes their own personal choices and just like some commenters have stated, you have to deal with the consequences.

For me, it's a disappointing situation but not a big deal in the grand scheme of things.

As long as adults and decision makers continue to put the kids first in their considerations for decisions, I'll always respect that, even if I don't agree.

I have no idea who 'Astroworld' is who posted this information which came from Ricky and was a personal view, not a view on behalf of the club (as he stated). Emails and texts are often shared in our gossip-hungry community so I guess it's no surprise that someone would post it anyway.

The vaccine issue is incredibly divisive and I'm not getting into it; everyone makes their own personal choices and just like some commenters have stated, you have to deal with the consequences.

For me, it's a disappointing situation but not a big deal in the grand scheme of things.

As long as adults and decision makers continue to put the kids first in their considerations for decisions, I'll always respect that, even if I don't agree.
Went through the original posters previous posts. Based on dialogue you had with them some time ago they MAY have an issue with you.

Kinda F'd up that Astroworld posted as if he was Ricky, though tbf his long post seemed like something he expected to be shared......not going to get into the vaccine but your input here on this forum has always been good

I’ll just put this here for full disclosure:

Coach Paul,

I am very familiar with the West side soccer scene and it has been an interesting couple of months.

To my knowledge, there are 3 soccer clubs on the Westside providing a service during this time. Autobahn, Santa Monica Surf and Ayso United. All 3 clubs are providing individual training in a safe environment following social distant protocols through the Fields of Santa Monica committee in small groups.

Next week will be the 6th week that these clubs have been providing individual training to their players following Cal South protocols and city guidelines. Santa Monica Surf last week also suspended payments from their families in this tough time.

The 3 other west side clubs who are also still operating. LA Breakers and La Bulls have been holding practices at a field in Chatsworth which is 45 minutes away. While not ideal the families seem to be committing to make the trek for the trainings and committed to finding a safe way to return to play.

I live by clover park in Santa Monica and have walk around it daily. To my knowledge for the last 2 months I have seen many private trainers and your club FC England holding illegal practices. Last week I even saw you hosted a full on scrimmage with boys and girls teams from your club with no masks!

I struggle to follow why you have such a strong opinion on the local clubs and leagues, yet you don’t follow any mandated procedures and run the risk of losing your license and more importantly putting children, families and coaches at risk.

Please be more sensible and spend less time on the board throwing stones when you need that time to read up on a Cal South back to play protocols and safety procedures!

Does appear to have a bone to pick…..

I admire your class, but on a topic.....weekly testing was not an option for you?
Not unless you otherwise receive an exemption from the vaccination requirement. This was announced at the beginning of the school year around the same time LAUSD, which borders on the SM-Malibu district, announced the same requirement for its faculty and staff. Culver City schools, which share a border with SM schools too, announced their own mandate earlier. Only thing that happened since then is the due date for getting vaccinated or an exemption passed.

https://smmirror.com/2021/08/santa-...tions-for-teachers-universal-masking-for-all/

d6SAZfnsbQG4o48IW0OYGOCFKo-fakQO7StfnWk9Dl484aXuxdtmuxc9EcyUzaQFrmq88O94WSQLuZG_YIVotyZOWllYMBYrBszcYc598lbNoR7aReifIYfXlfyiWS_S4r_kjqdv9ltkFxxiOFqhYmCI0juMlRM9wFo=s0-d-e1-ft
FC England Soccer Club
Hi Everyone,

Please read the below with the intent in which it was written. These are my own personal views and do not necessarily reflect that of the club. My wish is to simply pose questions and hopefully raise some awareness. If it does not resonate with you, feel free to discard.

Many of you by now will have heard the news about Paul and his situation at SAMOHI. To those that haven't, on Thursday he was told that he would no longer be allowed on campus to run the boys' soccer program, which he has done for the past 2 years. The reason for this was because he decided not to have a vaccine. His reasons are his own. Under normal circumstances, his choice would be a private one. However, it seems times have changed, and so his situation has now become public knowledge, which unfortunately goes completely against an individual's medical privacy rights.

Paul has been an extremely successful coach at the high school, and the program that he has put together is exceptional; the best for developing student athletes to play collegiate soccer. It's the same program we use at FC England, which is 100% what will best serve every player over the course of their high school years. All bias aside, nowhere else on the Westside will you find a better HS program. Paul does not do the job for money (he gets paid next to nothing for the number of hours that he puts in) - he does it because he loves coaching and loves the sport; something we're both trying to grow here in the US.

Out of respect for everyone's personal opinion and choice, I am not writing this to get into a debate (if you're looking for one, you will not find one here as it is not my intent). Overall, my main concern is for the kids. In my role as a 'coach', that is the lane I aim to stay in, but there is naturally a crossover of sorts when giving personal opinions on public matters. Please understand that I respect each and every one of you reading this, and that means I also respect your opinions, regardless of whether or not they align with my own......

Outside of FCE, I'm also involved in the health and wellbeing of others - so it's part of my job to keep up to date with the independent studies that are carried out in both the scientific and holistic communities. I've also worked with and managed online businesses for over 20 years. During my time in these roles, data collection and analysis were very much a big part of my daily responsibilities. Therefore, I am well placed to discuss the topics of online information flow, online research, and the authenticity of such.

We've regularly been told that the science is being followed when it comes to covid protocols in schools. However, in my personal and humble opinion, there has been a large number of contradictions for this to be deemed accurate (too much inconsistency). The school district, again in my personal and humble opinion, has overstepped its mark. This is because the immunization requirements for schools must come from the California Public Health Department, and CPHD has not mandated it (yet). Up to now, SMMUSD has decided to take medical decisions for students into their own hands, regardless of the fact that they do not hold the authority to do so. And even if the CPHD does decide to mandate (which apparently they will do soon - pending further FDA approvals), I still encourage you all to do your own independent research. It really is amazing the amount of information that can be found online.

To those reading this and feeling prickled, that's unfortunate but understandable. Regardless, I hope it ignites something in you, which will lead to you looking into things on your own. After 18 month's of researching various reports, scientific and legal documents, best practices, state/federal laws and financial statements (along with a group of friends in my immediate circle), it has become clear (at least to us, and it now seems many more) that reasons other than science and the health and safety of the kids has become a major influence in the decisions being made. To me, it's disappointing because I sincerely care about all of our kids' wellbeing, and it's not nice to see them go through their school years in such difficult circumstances.

If you do feel prickled, I encourage you to ask why that might be the case. Some of you may feel a certain way, which is fine, but please ask yourself the following question and answer it honestly.... Aside from watching the news, reading the newspapers and scrolling through social media posts, what independent research have you actually done and cross-referenced to check its authenticity? And are you even aware of the mass censorship that's taking place to silence those that speak out (despite having actual facts and results of their own independent studies) against the "official" narrative? Ask yourself honestly whether or not there may be a chance, just a chance, that something else might be going on here. I know that many of you have already looked into this and were surprised at what you discovered.

I'm writing this for a number of reasons. The 1st is because my friend and business partner has, in my opinion, been treated poorly (so I'm choosing to publicly support him in the hope of also getting support from others). This happened to Paul simply because he decided not to have a vaccine. That is his choice and that is his right. The same choice and right others have to decide what medications to take. This is America and, from my understanding, freedom is heavily supported within the Constitution. If someone does not want to put something into their own body, it is not the place of a government, and it is certainly not the place of a school district, to demand otherwise (with the consequence of non-compliance being that they lose their job). That's just not OK - regardless of your views on the vaccine discussion. And, perhaps most importantly, it goes completely against the Nuremberg Code. If you are not familiar with this, I encourage you to look into it.

The 2nd reason, and definitely the most personal to me, is that the kids are being negatively impacted in so many ways - especially mentally and emotionally. Unfortunately, from just a purely soccer perspective, the kids in this community, some of which are FCE players, will now miss out, as Paul will be replaced by someone who (I guarantee) will not care anywhere near as much, and will certainly not put in the same amount of time and effort that he has these past few years. Paul's record speaks for itself. To those of the opinion that the district is following processes and has the best interest of every child at heart, please, I encourage you to do your own independent research away from the "official sources". Go and discover the countless number of doctors who have been threatened with the loss of their medical licenses if they speak up. That's perhaps a good starting point. Or, if you want something a little more obvious, cast your awareness over to Australia and look at what they're going through right now; all of which is under the guise of "public health and safety". Or, perhaps I can direct your attention to discovering how some of the 'public' studies are funded; more specifically, who funds them..... I encourage you to do your own research.

There's so much authentic information out there, you just need to be willing to look, and also, be willing to have your current beliefs challenged. For the immediate and long-term safety of the kids, surely it's worth at least a little of your time?

Here is one video by a concerned mother from Illinois that might perk your interest - https://gab.com/White__Rabbit/posts/106983185743350882. There are hundreds more like this from all over the country by parents who have taken the time to carry out their own research.

It seems to me (again in my personal and humble opinion) fear has crippled society in a variety of ways since March 2020. Take the masks for example - on the box/packaging they come with, it clearly states that the product does not actually protect from the very thing we're told they protect us from (transmission). It seems any type of mask is deemed acceptable. I see people with bandanas, cotton, silk and some made from various other materials - all of which are accepted by businesses and venues. This is certainly not science. I encourage you to look into what a virus actually is, and compare the size of the particles with that of the threads in the standard-type masks we're all wearing. It makes for interesting reading.

Ironically, both independent and public studies have been conducted on the efficacy of these masks - as well as the adverse effects that they have on the immune system and skin (especially relating to bacterial infections). As humans, by design, we are not supposed to breathe IN carbon dioxide that we've exhaled OUT. Yet that's exactly what happens when the nostrils and mouth are covered by a mask.​

You should have started "your own research" by reading the debates already posted in this forum and you would have avoided posting much of the crap in there.

The results of these studies are all publicly available, it's no secret, it's just not publicised. The question is why? We may have some doctors reading this who will agree, and some that may disagree, and that's fine. However, I know what I know, and I would not have included the information here if I had not done my homework. I also would not have included it if I had personally not heard from multiple doctors, surgeons and healthcare practitioners, and listened to their testimonies/studies on the subject. I'm also extremely open to being wrong, so believe me when I say that I cross-check and critique any and all information that I ingest (to ensure it's authentic)..... And finally, I especially understand the psychological impact that wearing a mask for hours on end has on the human psyche, and the negative knock-on effects this creates. In fact, this is one of my main areas of concern.

And in terms of privacy, asking someone "have you been vaccinated" is nobody else's business - yet it seems to have become the norm..... If you're vaccinated, great, if you're not vaccinated, that's great too. There doesn't need to be such a divide between people, friends and even family. Isn't there enough division as it is? I've seen so many friendships and relationships ruined because of all this, and it's just very sad to see. I know many of you have had this experience because we've spoken about it. We need to come together as people, not be dividing ourselves because of a difference of opinion. We should come together and help one another - in whatever way that may be. Everyone is different, I understand that, but there is so much separation right now - and it doesn't have to be that way.

There are many examples of contradictions and retracted statements (from government sources as well as independent researchers and doctors), but unfortunately, they do not get the airtime and somehow seem to slip under the radar while the "official" narrative remains constant. It all seems very controlled, which in my opinion, does not best portray the idea of truth.

I've seen what these mandates and new school rules have done to some of our players, to their mental state, and it's not nice. Such is our standing among them, many of our players confide in us, in private, and so we hear about many things (especially how they're really feeling). The bottom line is a teenager's school years should be filled with positive experiences that they can fondly look back on in the future as being among their happiest of memories. Unfortunately for many, that is not the case right now. Please do not underestimate the impact this whole situation has had (and is still having) on them. I have been in the unique and advantageous position of working with 125+ kids throughout this entire period - so I'm well placed to assess the differences in their demeanors and personalities. It's part of being a good coach and mentor - knowing your players and helping them in anyway you can. I take my role very seriously in that regard and also see it as a huge responsibility.

Thank you for taking the time to read the above. I know for some, you will be in disagreement, and that's ok, I fully and 100% respect your opinion and views. It's ok to disagree, that's the beauty of having freedom of speech. Please understand that I am coming from a good place and the current and ongoing wellbeing of the kids is at forefront of my mind. I've also had the experience of witnessing some of the behind-the-scenes shenanigans that have gone on. Just one example is the way in which Paul has been treated. It is disappointing and so I encourage those that feel the calling to contact the school, contact the district, and let them know your feelings on the subject. Please just speak your truth. Many already have and that's been fantastic to see. I'm sure Paul appreciates the support.

To those that don't and/or those who have taken issue with anything I've written here, I wholeheartedly respect you regardless, and wish you well always.

To those that want to do more for the kids in the community, or are at least intrigued, please do not feel that you're in the minority - because you're not! Do your research and see where it takes you. There are many parents working hard right now to challenge the district, and their sole motivation is the wellbeing of their children. This is going on in school districts all over the country. Again, it's just not getting the airtime, which means many are unaware. For more information on how you can help locally, please visit - https://childrenshealthdefenseca.salsalabs.org/SantaMonica0/p/smmusdlegalfund/index.html

Ricky

FC England Soccer Club
(310) 403-7166
http://www.fcengland.com/
Which shot did you get?

Back