Espola's newest neighborhood

What lies?
Take for example your Urinal Poll. I know, Multi Sport knows and you know that you posted it. I know because I read it and posted a reply. Yet you continue to lie about it.

There you go Espola. Are you going to double down now? I bet you will.

Take for example your Urinal Poll. I know, Multi Sport knows and you know that you posted it. I know because I read it and posted a reply. Yet you continue to lie about it.

There you go Espola. Are you going to double down now? I bet you will.

My opinion about polls in here is that they are a waste of time and effort.

I don't do polls.
You mean you don't do polls NOW. Just because you deny it doesn't mean you didn't do it. The unfortunate reality is that it was on the original forum, version 1.0. The beauty of it is you and I know the truth, that you did post about urinals. Everytime you deny it you and I know that you are lying and that makes me smile. Everytime you make a post calling someone a liar just remember that you are forum liar.

Enjoy you evening liar.

You mean you don't do polls NOW. Just because you deny it doesn't mean you didn't do it. The unfortunate reality is that it was on the original forum, version 1.0. The beauty of it is you and I know the truth, that you did post about urinals. Everytime you deny it you and I know that you are lying and that makes me smile. Everytime you make a post calling someone a liar just remember that you are forum liar.

Enjoy you evening liar.

I don't know any such thing.

And I don't do polls.

I just received a Jury Summons for Feb 3 from United States District Court. Maybe they will put me on Junior's trial? No chance - they would reject me after I started shouting insults at him as soon as I saw him in the courtroom.

Today I got another letter from the court informing me that I have been placed in a juror screening pool for what they think may be a long trial (projected as Feb 5 to March 1). The letter included a 1-question form - Will you be able to serve the possible full term of the trial? If I responded by circling "No" I had to give a reason (and most of the letter-sized page was reserved for an answer). I circled "Yes" and put the letter in the return mail slot.

My last shot at Federal Court 10(?) years ago was a 2-day affair - Orientation the first morning, jury selection and start of the trial in the afternoon, and on Day 2 guilty verdict in time for lunch. I'm guessing that a 4-week trial is not a repeat border violator like that one was.

Enjoy you evening liar.
Your wasting time with E.. once a liar always a liar.

Back