Espola's newest neighborhood

My brother sent a picture from my father's 80th birthday party (probably our last complete family picture) in 2005 that Amazon auto photo editor mangled while trying to name everyone. I'm one of those labeled "Mom".

upload_2019-1-8_9-33-14.png

Attachments

• upload_2019-1-8_9-30-39.png
    upload_2019-1-8_9-30-39.png
    807 KB · Views: 1
Just because someone is a liberal is not a reason to be so hostile. Take a lesson from Lion Eyes and Ricky. They insult with class. It takes a person with a brain to be sarcastic like those two. You are just pathetic.

LE has class? Have I accidentally hit the Ignore button for "Lion Eyes posting with class"? He usually reads like "Man about to have a stroke" to me.

Ricky is usually sincere and is not afraid to give away his identity to anyone not too clueless to figure it out. His recent relative silence may be because the light finally came on in his brain and he realizes only fools support t any more.

Just because someone is a liberal is not a reason to be so hostile. Take a lesson from Lion Eyes and Ricky. They insult with class. It takes a person with a brain to be sarcastic like those two. You are just pathetic.
I guess we all have our own standards.

You are a f’n sicko. I like teasing E as much as the next person but your mind always goes to the gutter...please get help.
Nice try troll... in the old forum E wanted to know if guys preferred to drop their pants at a urinal or use their fly. That's YOUR guy. A creepy guy. A creepy old guy who also has a perversion for little girls underwear. Have fun with him but consider yourself warned...

Nice try troll... in the old forum E wanted to know if guys preferred to drop their pants at a urinal or use their fly. That's YOUR guy. A creepy guy. A creepy old guy who also has a perversion for little girls underwear. Have fun with him but consider yourself warned...
Looks like Multi has a creeper.

LE has class? Have I accidentally hit the Ignore button for "Lion Eyes posting with class"? He usually reads like "Man about to have a stroke" to me.

Ricky is usually sincere and is not afraid to give away his identity to anyone not too clueless to figure it out. His recent relative silence may be because the light finally came on in his brain and he realizes only fools support t any more.
If anyone knows about having a stroke Magoo, perhaps that would be you..I blamed your "thought process" as more dementia related....
PS. Nice family photo Magoo.

I used to have empathy for the guy. Always posting about his past you can tell he longs for those days. I wrote off his insults for an old man trying to act out his younger days of acting tough. But his urinal post creeped me out and that's when I noticed his pattern of denial, lies and disingenuous character. I whish him well and good health and hope he gets some medication to help himself out. Maybe the new Governor will pass some type of healthcare law that E can get meds delivered to his residence for free...
If anyone knows about having a stroke Magoo, perhaps that would be you..I blamed your "thought process" as more dementia related....

Liar.

I used to have empathy for the guy. Always posting about his past you can tell he longs for those days. I wrote off his insults for an old man trying to act out his younger days of acting tough. But his urinal post creeped me out and that's when I noticed his pattern of denial, lies and disingenuous character. I whish him well and good health and hope he gets some medication to help himself out. Maybe the new Governor will pass some type of healthcare law that E can get meds delivered to his residence for free...

Show me.

I used to have empathy for the guy. Always posting about his past you can tell he longs for those days. I wrote off his insults for an old man trying to act out his younger days of acting tough. But his urinal post creeped me out and that's when I noticed his pattern of denial, lies and disingenuous character. I whish him well and good health and hope he gets some medication to help himself out. Maybe the new Governor will pass some type of healthcare law that E can get meds del
Looks like Multi has a creeper.
Nothing new. No Goal trolled me for a bit but then we sorted things out. Fact and E are good bed fellows. Neither are willing to own up to their post and are obvious liars. Funny how E will claim to have total recall about his little girls underwear post and then selective amnesia in regards to his urinal post. The first time I confronted E about his urinal post he replied with "sounds like something I would think about but I don't recall posting that". I went back to find it and he had deleated it. Fact isn't smart enough to delete...

I used to have empathy for the guy. Always posting about his past you can tell he longs for those days. I wrote off his insults for an old man trying to act out his younger days of acting tough. But his urinal post creeped me out and that's when I noticed his pattern of denial, lies and disingenuous character. I whish him well and good health and hope he gets some medication to help himself out. Maybe the new Governor will pass some type of healthcare law that E can get meds del

Nothing new. No Goal trolled me for a bit but then we sorted things out. Fact and E are good bed fellows. Neither are willing to own up to their post and are obvious liars. Funny how E will claim to have total recall about his little girls underwear post and then selective amnesia in regards to his urinal post. The first time I confronted E about his urinal post he replied with "sounds like something I would think about but I don't recall posting that". I went back to find it and he had deleated it. Fact isn't smart enough to delete...

The "urinal post" sounds like a good foundation for a joke, but I don't remember making it. In fact, it seems like you are the only person here who "remembers" it. Why is that?

And I don't even know how to delete a post here, short of begging Dominic to do it for me.

The "urinal post" sounds like a good foundation for a joke, but I don't remember making it. In fact, it seems like you are the only person here who "remembers" it. Why is that?

And I don't even know how to delete a post here, short of begging Dominic to do it for me.
Looks like I will need to repeat myself.

Multi Sport is not 100% correct. The urinal post that he is refering to was in fact a poll that you posted. I'm not on the forum nearly as much as either of you so I can't vouch for the "underwear conspiracy" or Multi Sport calling you out but I remember your poll. I even commented on your poll, posting what type perv puts up a poll like this. Shortly after the entire post was removed.

Espola, Dominic is a reasonable guy and you don't need to beg him to delete a post. All you have to do is ask but you probably already knew that.

First you claim that you have a screen shot of a post I allegedly posted. You never posted it. Then you claim that I deleted it even though my account does not let me edit anything after a few minutes. Now you are claiming that I am not smart enough to delete it. Whose the liar?

As for E, the underwear issue was around the time of State Cup. A poster asked about the enforcement of long sleeve and long leggings under under armor type products during cold/wet weather. JAP got on here and claimed that refs would not be enforcing the rule that they had to match the uniform or that they all needed to match each other. All E said is that it is a ridiculous rule and other posts got on here to confirm that some refs were in fact enforcing the rule.

Stop being manipulative and deceitful. You're not even funny.

I don't generally agree with E, but I can respect his opinion.

First you claim that you have a screen shot of a post I allegedly posted. You never posted it. Then you claim that I deleted it even though my account does not let me edit anything after a few minutes. Now you are claiming that I am not smart enough to delete it. Whose the liar?

As for E, the underwear issue was around the time of State Cup. A poster asked about the enforcement of long sleeve and long leggings under under armor type products during cold/wet weather. JAP got on here and claimed that refs would not be enforcing the rule that they had to match the uniform or that they all needed to match each other. All E said is that it is a ridiculous rule and other posts got on here to confirm that some refs were in fact enforcing the rule.

That's how it was in the C'mon Ref thread.

Good job at regurgitating Es words. Did he share that with you when you sent him a DM. This isn't High School loser.

You posted you can't edit your post because you were too cheap to pay for it and now it's you can't do it after a few minutes? Get your story straight liar. I did repost your racist post about white girls and no, you didn't delete the post you edited the post. Do you even know the difference? I doubt it liar...

Enjoy the company E the creeper. You deserve each other..

Looks like I will need to repeat myself.

Multi Sport is not 100% correct. The urinal post that he is refering to was in fact a poll that you posted. I'm not on the forum nearly as much as either of you so I can't vouch for the "underwear conspiracy" or Multi Sport calling you out but I remember your poll. I even commented on your poll, posting what type perv puts up a poll like this. Shortly after the entire post was removed.

Espola, Dominic is a reasonable guy and you don't need to beg him to delete a post. All you have to do is ask but you probably already knew that.

I don't do polls.

Back