Espola's newest neighborhood

The only opinion I have is that you are sick in the head. Wanting to know if some guys drop their pants or use their fly at a urinal is disturbing. Maybe you should just come clean about your hidden feelings, embrace them. As for your fetish with little girls? Thats something that the PoPo should look into...you're a disturbing guy. Get help E..

Then it is your duty to report me to the relevant authorities. Be sure to leave your full contact information.

The only opinion I have is that you are sick in the head. Wanting to know if some guys drop their pants or use their fly at a urinal is disturbing. Maybe you should just come clean about your hidden feelings, embrace them. As for your fetish with little girls? Thats something that the PoPo should look into...you're a disturbing guy. Get help E..

And you still haven't answered the question. Should I just put you down on JaP's side, since you obviously don't want to be on mine?

And you still haven't answered the question. Should I just put you down on JaP's side, since you obviously don't want to be on mine?
Sorry E.. your world is a creepy one. I'll comment on certain things from a distance.

Btw... still waiting for your post about your expert experience in Baseball.

I lost another cane today. There ought to be some little two-part bluetooth device, one part goes on the device you don't want to forget, the other in your pocket. When the parts get <<settable distance>> apart from each other, the part in the pocket becomes an alarm.

It's called RFID you frickin Creep.

Last disgusting picture -- my father in the hospital, Nov 67, with the bear he almost killed and who almost killed him. His hunting buddies tracked the bear down and the game warden in the party confiscated it for rabies testing from an unrelated hunter who had just killed it. So the buddies loaded the bear up and took him to the hospital (where else?) ... and that's just the beginning of a story I have told before

upload_2018-12-20_21-8-58.png

Sorry E.. your world is a creepy one. I'll comment on certain things from a distance.

Btw... still waiting for your post about your expert experience in Baseball.

Now it's baseball? What did 4nos and JaP tell you about me and baseball?

Have you notified the authorities yet?

So funny how you can recall everthing about JaP but forget all the BS stories you post...you know how your an expert about Baseball. You do recall the discussion about balks and the automatic pass to first on an intentional walk? You're an idiot and a creep...

Be sure to say hi to your new buddy Fact when you two are DMing about me. I must really be in your head as well if you feel the need to discuss me so much...

Enjoy your Christmas E

So funny how you can recall everthing about JaP but forget all the BS stories you post...you know how your an expert about Baseball. You do recall the discussion about balks and the automatic pass to first on an intentional walk? You're an idiot and a creep...

I don't like the automatic pass instead of 4 pitches. I don't see how that makes me an expert.

Be sure to say hi to your new buddy Fact when you two are DMing about me. I must really be in your head as well if you feel the need to discuss me so much...

Enjoy your Christmas E

When you finally decide to do your duty and turn me in, please DM me the office to which you reported me and the case number they gave you. That will give me an opportunity to turn myself in.

I don't like the automatic pass instead of 4 pitches. I don't see how that makes me an expert.
My last post to you because well, your honestly not worth it and your about dishonest a person on this forum as there is.

YOU are the one who claimed superior knowledge. YOU are the one who claimed that in your experience.

I asked you what experience that was.

YOU never replied.

Good luck in your life old man.

My last post to you because well, your honestly not worth it and your about dishonest a person on this forum as there is.

YOU are the one who claimed superior knowledge. YOU are the one who claimed that in your experience.

I asked you what experience that was.

YOU never replied.

Good luck in your life old man.

Show me.

Why are you running away from the question? It's pretty clear - either you support the referee intrusion on what should be a private matter, or you don't. Which is it?

There seems to be a strain running through this forum of posters who realize they are losing the argument so they then make up disgusting stories about others. For the good of the Universe, I hope they are all the same person posting under different accounts.
You are the most dishonest, biggest fucking liar in here.

I made up a little song called "All Holidays In", sung to the tune of "Happy Birthday" or "Good Morning to All"

Happy Festivus to you
Io Saturnalioo*
Merry Christmas
Happy New Year
Kwanzaa, Hanukah, too

*poetic license

Reposting as a salute to all those who took Latin in high school - Io Saturnalia!

This picture from my brother-in-law's house is good enough to be on a Christmas card --

48396449_2194717043879978_2366552578101084160_n.jpg

Then it is your duty to report me to the relevant authorities. Be sure to leave your full contact information.

How about forwarding ALL the saved " Old Forum Posts " from you Mr Spola ....

How about the " Golf Ball " theft admissions too............

You can't weasel out of those two.

Back