Espola's newest neighborhood

Whoever claimed your having a thread devoted to your own neighborhood adventures is narcissistic is missing the point.

It's not narcissistic at all. It's damn important information to guide our sorry ass lives by.
Confucius say, ..

He who gaze at navel all day, still not see where lint come from.

My guys are out (one) and six months left (second) from public school. The second has been in an incredibly dynamic humanities program through HS, so whatever common core is or was is washed out of our system like syrup of ipecac to clear out the bile rants of 4nos.

My current beef is my HS senior getting loaded down with tests right when college apps are due. Why would high school admin allow their teachers this conflicting dilemma? The better their students do in presenting themselves in college apps, and thereby getting better acceptance rates at better colleges only serves to increase the reputation of the high school to attract more smart kids from middle schools.

Common sense. You tell your goddamn teachers, "No testing or quizzes or anything important for the two f'ing weeks our best and brightest are dolling themselves up for Harvard, Yale, etc."

"And I've announced to the entire senior class they all can anonymously report teachers to me that break this order. And I will track you down and if you did so, I will humiliate you in front of each class you did this to, and cancel whatever test you should have set after the apps have gone in."
Unfortunately Common Core does not mean common sense. Try doing Common Core Math

My new tool box, next to an older tool box (now just holding screws and nails). It's all made from leftover pieces of wood, except I bought a 2x2 piece of plywood for the sides. The handle is a scrap piece of rope with an eye splice at each end, something I just learned how to do. Behind are the doors I just installed on the patio workbench.

23031291_1599848563409283_1675557562567189132_n.jpg

My new tool box, next to an older tool box (now just holding screws and nails). It's all made from leftover pieces of wood, except I bought a 2x2 piece of plywood for the sides. The handle is a scrap piece of rope with an eye splice at each end, something I just learned how to do. Behind are the doors I just installed on the patio workbench.

23031291_1599848563409283_1675557562567189132_n.jpg
My wife has one just like it.

QUOTE="Nonononono, post: 132974, member: 2987"
If you, Rush and Sean say so. I just thought since it likely handles state criminal matters of persons domiciled in Virginia, where a great many D.C. employees of federal executive branch agencies and the WH work (and ... used to ... work not long ago this year) Mr. Mueller's team might have an avenue from which to charge persons whom they have determined exceed the threshold of probable cause to be arrested under state criminal statutes, thus outside a presidential pardon option. You've got that all cattywampus.....Donna called Comey and Comey called Hillary......That's 3DCH

But 1+1 can be something other than 2, if you insist.

You're right, you just forgot an operative.....a slick operative.
/QUOTE

1D+1C+1H= 3+DCH or 3DCH

As of today we have a New Radical in the equation...
It's the D, you see Donna just threw Hillary under the Bus and
as we all saw in Terminator....she doesn't die easily.
If I was Donna ( Which I'm not, [that excited Wez ]) I'd hire
bodyguards yesterday. And stay away from planes and railroad tracks....

Brazile confirmed what I have already opined here on several occasions. HRC and Wasserman worked in cahoots to lock up a DNC nomination devoid of any credible challenge. Bernie screwed that smooth roadway for them, and his extraordinary youth support.

If you're Einsteinian math analysis is designed to prove something, I'm not sure what it does. But good luck with that.

Brazile confirmed what I have already opined here on several occasions. HRC and Wasserman worked in cahoots to lock up a DNC nomination devoid of any credible challenge. Bernie screwed that smooth roadway for them, and his extraordinary youth support.

If you're Einsteinian math analysis is designed to prove something, I'm not sure what it does. But good luck with that.

Your response proves you don't have a clue about the TRUTH.

Your BULLSHIT fails to hide the ignorance you display daily with long
winded diatribes on everything from the Kitchen sink to Rocket Science.

Go ahead though, I can still see you down there in the kelp. You're puffin
away on those gills to oxygenate that Fat Carcass in an attempt to stay alive longer....
You love Velveeta....don't you Bob.

Your response proves you don't have a clue about the TRUTH.

Your BULLSHIT fails to hide the ignorance you display daily with long
winded diatribes on everything from the Kitchen sink to Rocket Science.

Go ahead though, I can still see you down there in the kelp. You're puffin
away on those gills to oxygenate that Fat Carcass in an attempt to stay alive longer....
You love Velveeta....don't you Bob.
You've reached Contradiction, not Argument. I see you have 30 seconds left.

Yes you did.

Today's recycling --
Skyline Escondido Total = 32.69
Al -- 5.9 lb @ 1.85 = 10.92
HDPE -- 12.5 lb @ 1.23 = 15.30
Glass -- 60.5 lb @ 0.104 = 6.29
HDPE Large -- 1 ea @ 0.1 = 0.10

First real sign of Christmas - while walking out of Trader Joe's this morning, a little girl in her daddy's arms said "Look - it's Santa!"

Today's recycling --
Skyline Escondido Total = 32.69
Al -- 5.9 lb @ 1.85 = 10.92
HDPE -- 12.5 lb @ 1.23 = 15.30
Glass -- 60.5 lb @ 0.104 = 6.29
HDPE Large -- 1 ea @ 0.1 = 0.10

Good Grief Spola...The Hep A, B, C homeless collect more than that in two hours....
And there infected worse than you ...

Listening to Music Channel 70's, Jimmy Buffet with Margaritaville came on, and it occurred to me that my kids don't know what "stepped on a pop-top" means.

Back