ECNL vs. DA turf war has created a 'toxic environment'

@VegasParent it not debatable with regards to the 04s. Each time either team 04 or 03 signs up to compete, in a tournament that LVSA hosts, both teams miraculously are moved out of the flight. Then the excuses come. For the record, I never said that there wasn't any movement to Albion. There just wasn't enough to make them competitive. I personally thought more of the LVSA players should have gone. Albion just picked up LVSA's 04 best forward. Unfortunately, they could never get her the ball last weekend. The 07's are better at Heat. Albion's 08s are pretty solid. They have a great coach DC.

Agree with regards to LVSA players coming over and I think that will slowly happen. Love DC and his family. Great people and he's a great coach. Yes Heats 07's are better now but I think that gap will close. That coach is very unstable. My reasoning that it's debatable with the 04's is because at Players in March they beat a team that you lost to. I know matchups can decide a game but that was my reasoning. Now that they lost their forward you are probable right that their is no debate.

10 and 11 year olds are not in college. I guess that was the whole point. Give some other kids a chance. I'm over it now.

As for the subject here, I don't think my DD will do either. She wants to play for her High School, so no DA. These kids out here take pride in High School. On the bright side, at least they get a banner to hang in the gym if they win states, lol.

We would have to drive an hour just to play ECNL.

Our new coach just had 10 out of however many get D1 scholarships from his Non-DA/ECNL team that graduated last year. Guess that's a good thing if DD sticks with soccer. Just do ODP, High School and Showcase.

DD is bugging me a lot about playing golf lately though. Can't help but admit I am a little hopeful she likes it more than soccer. I benefit by association.
Bro, you get it and I get you. I was into the rankings back in the day big time and I still am as you can see. I would get bitch slapped by Maps and the Bitch all the time. Tech is the coolest of them all. Inner competitiveness to the core but won't show it. Gr8t poker player he is and I love him. I was in Texas back in Summer of 2017 for my dd National Championship run. I was sitting at the bar with all the locals watching Foxsportsnet and soccer was on. They were really good too. Boys, packed house and lot's of Latinos on the team if you know what I mean. Anyway, I'm stupid when it comes to anything past Youth Soccer. I'm like, what pro teams are playing. I got bitch slapped big time: "It's HS Soccer playoffs dumb ass." I was shocked. We only have Mater Dei on TV in OC for HS Sports. I thought it was super cool and I wanted to bring that model to OC......….No way Jose :) Go for everything you just said Mars. My only debate with you is when you come out to play in SoCal, don't worry about what 11 your playing. I've learned one thing in all this: All the players in SoCal are good :)

The 07's that came over were part of the team that left Albion to go to Heat with their coach. They came back because they were no longer happy with that coach. The 08's came because they wanted a change. Same with the 06. In simple terms, because they wanted to. No 25% start with 07 or 08 teams. My player is on Albion 06.
So how long has Albion Vegas been around? I thought they were a new team. Sorry for thinking that.

So some top GOATs in SoCal are really good and get recruited to play at other clubs but the other GOATs CM might be better or more loyal and maybe been on the team for 5 years. Loyalty should count for something. Well, the recruited baby goats parents want them to be promised CM, 100% starts and all minutes played (God forbid you want to take them out for a quick breather. Hell no, if you can see the parents look on their faces when coach is looking for sub to be put in before halftime. Shit, the parents can't handle it because your kids is 100% done for the day and so is mom & dads entertainment for the day. Smart clubs smell that a mile a way and say "no!! "you have to beat out the starter first and that only happens when you battle it out in practice and show up in the big games."

Is there anyone willing to share your dds or a friends DA Recruiting process for the baby goats in Vegas to help come over to the promise land? One Parent in Vegas is saying they all went because they want to. I'm looking for a little bit more. I bet maybe the smart GOAT dads in Vegas said no way? DA gots to find some top goats in Vegas and not the one's who just went because...…….I'm actually finding it hard to believe that all the good offers are only in SoCal and zero in Vegas of all places. Nothing wrong with getting some soccer paid for folks along the way.

This is the third year
My bad, I was confused with San Diego Albion and thought they opened a new location in Vegas. Sorry about that. So was this a pre-academy for the U-littles the last three years and you guys were waiting for the call? Just curious, which club in Vegas got the first call from the Feds? I would guess Albion because I can't imagine a club turning down what some on here would say an opportunity of a life time to start fresh and get real professional coaches in. Where do you guys go for the TC?

Agree with regards to LVSA players coming over and I think that will slowly happen. Love DC and his family. Great people and he's a great coach. Yes Heats 07's are better now but I think that gap will close. That coach is very unstable. My reasoning that it's debatable with the 04's is because at Players in March they beat a team that you lost to. I know matchups can decide a game but that was my reasoning. Now that they lost their forward you are probable right that their is no debate.

I was at that game. The team that lost on paper actually won in real-time. The refs literally kept taking goals away. It wasn't even close. Then it went to PK's and the assistance was saying some VERY disturbing things to the opposing team's players. As a result, you will notice they NEVER came back to Vegas. That's one hell of a team to not be here for Players'.

I was at that game. The team that lost on paper actually won in real-time. The refs literally kept taking goals away. It wasn't even close. Then it went to PK's and the assistance was saying some VERY disturbing things to the opposing team's players. As a result, you will notice they NEVER came back to Vegas. That's one hell of a team to not be here for Players'.

That's terrible. My kid has played in that tournament twice and both times we had ref problems. The first year one ref must have been brand new because he just had a plain yellow t-shirt and would raise his non-flag holding hand up to signal the direction on out of bounds. This year we only had two refs to start the semifinals. The third showed up almost at halftime. I'm sure it's hard to get enough refs having that many teams in a tournament.

That's no bueno. Can you give a little more detail on this please?

My bad, I was confused with San Diego Albion and thought they opened a new location in Vegas. Sorry about that. So was this a pre-academy for the U-littles the last three years and you guys were waiting for the call? Just curious, which club in Vegas got the first call from the Feds? I would guess Albion because I can't imagine a club turning down what some on here would say an opportunity of a life time to start fresh and get real professional coaches in. Where do you guys go for the TC?

We are an affiliate of Albion San Diego. I don't know what you mean about pre academy and waiting on the call. To my knowledge the club applied and was accepted. LVSA applied also and was not accepted. There was a TC here in March.

I remember back in the day when my dds team had the ball 95% of the time. The other team put everyone on defense. I think they called it "10 in the box." They took at least 30 rocket in fire from all the players on our team. Rocket ball shots hit cross bars, sailed over, some actually went in but the stupid ref who was slow and over weight and not paying attention called offsides because from his angle wearing extra big classes he saw offsides. All of us dads and moms saw something else of course. That's how riots are started and huge toxic bait for the forum folks when the winning dads and moms come on here to brag a little. These clowns would go on here and have bragging rights because they knocked off the #1 U9 team in the country at the time in PKs all because our GK went left instead of right and the other GK chose left when we went left. I guess we would never no the truth about these games without the SoCal Soccer Forum. At least in 83, we all saw on TV how you can beat Goliath in basketball with no shot clock. RIP Jimmy V :)

Does anyone truly know the top 04' A Team in NoCal? How about AZ teams? OH? MI? Vegas already has two teams claiming A Team status. Based on the U14 Vegas Abion spanking they did on the South Bay Beach Power, I would think the Abion DA teams will have the upper hand and will squash you all like little bugs. Then we will have weekly shuttle services to drive all the baby goats across state lines for big matches. 2011 goats watch out, Vegas is heating up.

Top NorCal '04 Teams:

MVLA (ECNL)
Quakes (DA)
San Juan (ECNL)
Mustang (ECNL)
Placer (DA)
PSV (NPL)
Clovis (NPL)
Santa Rosa (ECNL)

The WORST tourney my DDs team has ever been to. Horrible fields, worse refs... We went 2 years ago and that was the last. Our coach said enough is enough even though there was great college coach turn out.

We are an affiliate of Albion San Diego. I don't know what you mean about pre academy and waiting on the call. To my knowledge the club applied and was accepted. LVSA applied also and was not accepted. There was a TC here in March.
So it's more of an application process then and once all the apps from Vegas are in, the Federation takes them and does a quick look over and sets up interviews with all the clubs DOCs to see what club fits the Philosophy the best? I guess Albion won the contract from the Feds and we should all be rooting their players on because they are the future GOATs from Vegas to represent us ALL at the games. I'm sure the Heat FC players are taking that well.

I remember back in the day when my dds team had the ball 95% of the time. The other team put everyone on defense. I think they called it "10 in the box." They took at least 30 rocket in fire from all the players on our team. Rocket ball shots hit cross bars, sailed over, some actually went in but the stupid ref who was slow and over weight and not paying attention called offsides because from his angle wearing extra big classes he saw offsides. All of us dads and moms saw something else of course. That's how riots are started and huge toxic bait for the forum folks when the winning dads and moms come on here to brag a little. These clowns would go on here and have bragging rights because they knocked off the #1 U9 team in the country at the time in PKs all because our GK went left instead of right and the other GK chose left when we went left. I guess we would never no the truth about these games without the SoCal Soccer Forum. At least in 83, we all saw on TV how you can beat Goliath in basketball with no shot clock. RIP Jimmy V :)
and Goliath I mean Patrick Ewing if anyone was wondering...….

Top NorCal '04 Teams:

MVLA (ECNL)
Quakes (DA)
San Juan (ECNL)
Mustang (ECNL)
Placer (DA)
PSV (NPL)
Clovis (NPL)
Santa Rosa (ECNL)
Is that in order NoCal for Sept 2019? My dd played the Quakes a year or so ago and we spanked them 2-0. My kid goat got both goals too...….We played MVLA and beat them too and they were the better team IMHO. I see a collectiveness with that bunch. More of a team and not a bunch of players trying to get that one possible elusive spot that might go to a 04' someday on the National Team 10 years from now. I know one that has been playing with 18/19 year olds. She's the only one I know that has a chance at this stage in all the 04 little goat careers.

Is that in order NoCal for Sept 2019? My dd played the Quakes a year or so ago and we spanked them 2-0. My kid goat got both goals too...….We played MVLA and beat them too and they were the better team IMHO. I see a collectiveness with that bunch. More of a team and not a bunch of players trying to get that one possible elusive spot that might go to a 04' someday on the National Team 10 years from now. I know one that has been playing with 18/19 year olds. She's the only one I know that has a chance at this stage in all the 04 little goat careers.

2 years ago? That was a total difference team. This years 04’s team was actually very strong. I agree with you that Mlva is a pretty strong team too. Your team must be strong to beating MVLA 04.

Which team did your kid play for when you played MVLA? The MVLA 04's have not lost to a Southern California team since the birth year change.

2 years ago? That was a total difference team. This years 04’s team was actually very strong. I agree with you that Mlva is a pretty strong team too. Your team must be strong to beating MVLA 04.
I know the goals don't count either because the DA wouldn't allow the little goats to do playoffs the first year. They had better, more competitive games for us to play. The only two games that mattered to my goat that year was Legends and the Quakes because they they both had 4 goats each on the list she missed out on because she wasn't putting in all the extra work like others. We beat Legends 5-0 and quakes 2-0. She also got the first goal against the 4 chosen players in the first 2 minutes of the big match, Then assisted on the next one about 4 minutes later, scored again and then took a breather at 5-0 in the 2nd half. Great things are our goats did back then. We were #1 until the DA came in and made the games more competitive. My dd saw the writing on the wall and knew right away it was way to physical for her so she decided to go out for the Varsity HS Soccer team as Fr and play with and against Jr and Srs. It was easy on her body too.

Back