ECNL vs. DA turf war has created a 'toxic environment'

Why go unnoticed?

Unfortunately with all of these battles with leagues (ECNL/DA), I do believe they need a platform for the exposure. In the Southwest the top players are in either league. LVSA plays National League. Anyone that’s been to either ECNL/DA showcase knows what the sidelines look like. I know people will say you can get there without either which is true. It will require a lot more elbow grease. Just look for LVSA’s college commits.

Unfortunately with all of these battles with leagues (ECNL/DA), I do believe they need a platform for the exposure. In the Southwest the top players are in either league. LVSA plays National League. Anyone that’s been to either ECNL/DA showcase knows what the sidelines look like. I know people will say you can get there without either which is true. It will require a lot more elbow grease. Just look for LVSA’s college commits.
So ECNL Heat FC was #1 in Vegas. DA Vegas Albion came in this year and is basically trying to ruin their business and probably go after their top Goat players too? National League teams like LVSA don't have top GOATs but some are ok and are just trying to stay out of the way of the two top dogs fighting over market share and their players. I wonder why Owngoal was claiming his team was superior to the DA and ECNL teams.

So ECNL Heat FC was #1 in Vegas. DA Vegas Albion came in this year and is basically trying to ruin their business and probably go after their top Goat players too? National League teams like LVSA don't have top GOATs but some are ok and are just trying to stay out of the way of the two top dogs fighting over market share and their players. I wonder why Owngoal was claiming his team was superior to the DA and ECNL teams.

Albion was definitely coming for the GOAT players. I’m sure they still will. After last weekends results, they might need to stay persistent. You summed it up. LVSA 03 won the National League title AFTER ECNL/GDA was formed.

Any free offers at Albion or pay to play or both?
Albion was definitely coming for the GOAT players. I’m sure they still will. After last weekends results, they might need to stay persistent. You summed it up. LVSA 03 won the National League title AFTER ECNL/GDA was formed.
And I bet they now they claim National Championship like Legends and South bay Beach does? So Legends is still in NL so they technically could win two NC like Blues could. I'm already confused. Its becoming like boxing. So many flights and divisions now :(

As expected, Albion Las Vegas did great in the younger age groups and struggled in the olders. In two years, most of their age groups should be competitive. (no child on either team or leagues but the U15 and U14 Albion Vegas teams are pretty tough.

Results from website as follows:

0 Albion SC Las Vegas U-17
7 Beach Futbol Club U-17

0 Albion SC Las Vegas U-18/19
3 Beach Futbol Club U-18/19

1 Albion SC Las Vegas U-15
2 Beach Futbol Club U-15

1 Albion SC Las Vegas U-16
7 Beach Futbol Club U-16

6 Albion SC Las Vegas U-14
1 Beach Futbol Club U-14
@shales1002 I think It's safe to say were both diehard UCLA fans, right? I know it's hard right now. I can't even wear my UCLA hat around town these days. I'm so pissed. Anyway, Emma put these scores out and it got me thinking how the soccer team is doing in Westwood. I'm afraid to ask this question in the college section so I was hoping you get help. I have two. How did we lose 2-0 to Santa Clara with 30 YNT out of 37 on the team? How many YNT players does Santa Clara have?

Absolutely not with regards to the baby goats. Lol. NO ONE jumped to Albion. The 06 team has always been good, especially when they were Inspirada. 05 team maybe be okay.

The top 04 team in the state is Heat 04. Hell they are the top 03, and 02 teams here. Look at tournament results. When the 04s came to play, every one (meaning LVSA) switched out of the flight of their own tournament @Own Goal .

There was no movement here at tryouts. You can look at last year’s results and see Heat was 2nd in SW conference because they scored 1 goal less than LAFC.

Actually several 07 and 08 players moved over to Albion from Heat if those are considered "baby goats". One 06 player came over and is probably the only 06 Heat player that would make the 06 Albion team. It's debatable which 04 and 03 team is the best between Heat and LVSA.

Actually several 07 and 08 players moved over to Albion from Heat if those are considered "baby goats". One 06 player came over and is probably the only 06 Heat player that would make the 06 Albion team. It's debatable which 04 and 03 team is the best between Heat and LVSA.
07' and 08' is the prime age to get the baby goats over to the land of milk and honey at the New Albion Vegas DA. Any full rides that you know of @VegasParent to the baby goats to move over? Or is it more about the 25% guarantee starts? Maybe CM promised to the top recruit and that's enough to get them to move over? Or maybe GK lost out to the stud SC recruit at heat and went over to Albion? What TC do all the baby goats go to now in Vegas? Do they a have Vegas only TC? Curious minds want to know like mine. Thx

07' and 08' is the prime age to get the baby goats over to the land of milk and honey at the New Albion Vegas DA. Any full rides that you know of @VegasParent to the baby goats to move over? Or is it more about the 25% guarantee starts? Maybe CM promised to the top recruit and that's enough to get them to move over? Or maybe GK lost out to the stud SC recruit at heat and went over to Albion? What TC do all the baby goats go to now in Vegas? Do they a have Vegas only TC? Curious minds want to know like mine. Thx

No full rides. People came over because they want to. By the way, try decaf.

@shales1002 I think It's safe to say were both diehard UCLA fans, right? I know it's hard right now. I can't even wear my UCLA hat around town these days. I'm so pissed. Anyway, Emma put these scores out and it got me thinking how the soccer team is doing in Westwood. I'm afraid to ask this question in the college section so I was hoping you get help. I have two. How did we lose 2-0 to Santa Clara with 30 YNT out of 37 on the team? How many YNT players does Santa Clara have?
MARs gets all pissed off with these stacked U9 teams in SoCal and I'm thinking to myself how fair is it that UCLA has 30 out of 37 YNT player GOATs? MARs & PaPa, just wait til college rolls around. You should thank the GOATs FC for bringing a little reality to your world. Get over it guys. But you know what I'm finding out, some girls get pissed off and take it out on UCLA and sometimes catch them off guard. 15 of them will never graze the actual grass according to MAP. No, they graze the sidelines instead to root on their fellow goats to victory. They only make the other goats better at practices. Well, that didn't help this time.

No full rides. People came over because they want to. By the way, try decaf.
So they go for what then besides wanting to? That makes no sense to me? Environment? Better coaching? Philosophy? 25% start? I missed Roll Call the last three years. Where is your goat playing Vegasparent?

So they go for what then besides wanting to? That makes no sense to me? Environment? Better coaching? Philosophy? 25% start? I missed Roll Call the last three years. Where is your goat playing Vegasparent?
Or, couldn't make the 04 Heat team and jumped ship for position? Come on, get real with us. I'm dying to know

@VegasParent it not debatable with regards to the 04s. Each time either team 04 or 03 signs up to compete, in a tournament that LVSA hosts, both teams miraculously are moved out of the flight. Then the excuses come. For the record, I never said that there wasn't any movement to Albion. There just wasn't enough to make them competitive. I personally thought more of the LVSA players should have gone. Albion just picked up LVSA's 04 best forward. Unfortunately, they could never get her the ball last weekend. The 07's are better at Heat. Albion's 08s are pretty solid. They have a great coach DC.

I believe the full rides were for those players that would be impactful, and they didn't move. I wish Albion success. I truly do. A lot of the players wanted the chance to be on a top team. Albion offered that to them. Heat and LVSA are still the top teams.

@VegasParent it not debatable with regards to the 04s. Each time either team 04 or 03 signs up to compete, in a tournament that LVSA hosts, both teams miraculously are moved out of the flight. Then the excuses come. For the record, I never said that there wasn't any movement to Albion. There just wasn't enough to make them competitive. I personally thought more of the LVSA players should have gone. Albion just picked up LVSA's 04 best forward. Unfortunately, they could never get her the ball last weekend. The 07's are better at Heat. Albion's 08s are pretty solid. They have a great coach DC.
I have to go to my office job now and stare out the window for 8 hrs and then drive on the 405 for two more hours to get home. Can you give me a little more than, "because they want to? TC too, where do all the GOATs meet? Thx

I believe the full rides were for those players that would be impactful, and they didn't move. I wish Albion success. I truly do. A lot of the players wanted the chance to be on a top team. Albion offered that to them. Heat and LVSA are still the top teams.
I knew it :)

MARs gets all pissed off with these stacked U9 teams in SoCal and I'm thinking to myself how fair is it that UCLA has 30 out of 37 YNT player GOATs? MARs & PaPa, just wait til college rolls around. You should thank the GOATs FC for bringing a little reality to your world. Get over it guys. But you know what I'm finding out, some girls get pissed off and take it out on UCLA and sometimes catch them off guard. 15 of them will never graze the actual grass according to MAP. No, they graze the sidelines instead to root on their fellow goats to victory. They only make the other goats better at practices. Well, that didn't help this time.

10 and 11 year olds are not in college. I guess that was the whole point. Give some other kids a chance. I'm over it now.

As for the subject here, I don't think my DD will do either. She wants to play for her High School, so no DA. These kids out here take pride in High School. On the bright side, at least they get a banner to hang in the gym if they win states, lol.

We would have to drive an hour just to play ECNL.

Our new coach just had 10 out of however many get D1 scholarships from his Non-DA/ECNL team that graduated last year. Guess that's a good thing if DD sticks with soccer. Just do ODP, High School and Showcase.

DD is bugging me a lot about playing golf lately though. Can't help but admit I am a little hopeful she likes it more than soccer. I benefit by association.

The 07's that came over were part of the team that left Albion to go to Heat with their coach. They came back because they were no longer happy with that coach. The 08's came because they wanted a change. Same with the 06. In simple terms, because they wanted to. No 25% start with 07 or 08 teams. My player is on Albion 06.

Back