ECNL vs. DA turf war has created a 'toxic environment'

Nope since the year my kid got to UCLA they have one transfer out and 3 transfer in. It’s over 95% that stay. Why is it that way when it is the Hunger Games there? They picked the school not the soccer...
I appreciate da truth if you haven't figured it out. TY. Her first dance partner she had any interest in came before she had her first period so that sucked. 4 11 not good too. Bummer

Nope since the year my kid got to UCLA they have one transfer out and 3 transfer in. It’s over 95% that stay. Why is it that way when it is the Hunger Games there? They picked the school not the soccer...
WE WANT THE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH SO HELP ME GOD. I know the truth hurts sometimes so please shall more MAP.

Do they even get to go to football games when it's in the same season? Especially UCLA home games other side of LA county to Pasadena from Westwood?

They get to see the first half if it home and they have a game that next day. They miss most of them.

His kid is 2022 so unless Florida State or $C is her desired destination, the prettiest girls at the dance have already filled up their dance card for that year. However, offering a roster spot doesn’t cost the school a thing. They still want you to have the skills to be able to keep up in the drills.
Dr said she would be 5 6'. I yelled to AC in parking lot, 5 6' yelled look at her feet fornGid sakes, 8 1/2 show size now. I ran to her DA coach and begged for one more tryout for dd and he said no!!!!, she had her chance. UCSB or Boise???? Hurry hurry,e ride now asap b4 da rules change. Step right up.I make call for Free free Ride. I know all coaches, they know me. Vermont is looking. San Marcos?

The real life on da pitch and da studies brah when r babies get out of da nest. Its sobering to hear the TRUTH!!! I haven't heard the truth since I got on here. Bad DOC at Big Club with Bad Coach. Realize need both to stay and play in da game after HS soccer. I honestly went in after winning the National Championship that my kid was that. So arrogant of me now that I look back. When u dont make da list and u got far far away coaches interested in da free ride for my child and she's not having any of it at 14 its wakes u up fast as dad MAP. Having a month to decide b4 da rule change sucks too since dd not good at da time with da studies. Wanted too much fun becoming teenager. I told her not to worry about it. Things will get better when u have a 4.4 GPA and stay juggling soccer ball for mandatory test, plus run beat test too. Practice, study at night, practice, study some more, practice, study and then juggle, watch video, watch men play soccer on TV and report back. Bad DOC said I know all coaches. Where u want to play at playa......

The real life on da pitch and da studies brah when r babies get out of da nest. Its sobering to hear the TRUTH!!! I haven't heard the truth since I got on here. Bad DOC at Big Club with Bad Coach. Realize need both to stay and play in da game after HS soccer. I honestly went in after winning the National Championship that my kid was that. So arrogant of me now that I look back. When u dont make da list and u got far far away coaches interested in da free ride for my child and she's not having any of it at 14 its wakes u up fast as dad MAP. Having a month to decide b4 da rule change sucks too since dd not good at da time with da studies. Wanted too much fun becoming teenager. I told her not to worry about it. Things will get better when u have a 4.4 GPA and stay juggling soccer ball for mandatory test, plus run beat test too. Practice, study at night, practice, study some more, practice, study and then juggle, watch video, watch men play soccer on TV and report back. Bad DOC said I know all coaches. Where u want to play at playa......

Look you are losing me here. My daughter was on ASB, was the student rep to the city council so she had to go to those meetings weekly. She got straight A’s, played high school soccer, ODP, ECNL, went on family vacations (missing games usually when she did) had friends, a boyfriend, played video games with her brother, spent time with her granny, had time for me and wasn’t going n the YNT until after she committed to the reigning National Champions, yet was the second player committed in her recruiting class and has started all 68 games that she has played in her career (she missed one game her freshman year because she had mono and strep but was suited up if the game was close). Girls can have it all. I don’t know why you don’t see this.

Focus on the journey. The rest works itself out. That’s the last that I will say about it. My kid had her first practice today and she said it went awesome.

Good luck to you and your player.

They get to see the first half if it home and they have a game that next day. They miss most of them.
Look you are losing me here. My daughter was on ASB, was the student rep to the city council so she had to go to those meetings weekly. She got straight A’s, played high school soccer, ODP, ECNL, went on family vacations (missing games usually when she did) had friends, a boyfriend, played video games with her brother, spent time with her granny, had time for me and wasn’t going n the YNT until after she committed to the reigning National Champions, yet was the second player committed in her recruiting class and has started all 68 games that she has played in her career (she missed one game her freshman year because she had mono and strep but was suited up if the game was close). Girls can have it all. I don’t know why you don’t see this.

Focus on the journey. The rest works itself out. That’s the last that I will say about it. My kid had her first practice today and she said it went awesome.

Good luck to you and your player.
She is one talented dd You have MAP. I mean that from one dad to another . I know folks ask me to go away and I told them not to read my toxic shit but they do. I see da views. You have been hitting me with da facts which I need MAP. I now know why my dd felt like a loser and complete misfit at her first college night when she was in 7th grade. Then in 9th grade had to turn report card with GPA. DD thought the DA was to make da list, not college. She had dear in head light moment like time when she didnt juggle 500 times at first TC. Not prepared right? More on her first TC event later when I start seeking da truth :

PBS PBS PBS
Dont read anymore ****** Toxic Toxic except we all getting some good info. Ty for all advice. Much better than bad DOC AT BIG CLUB. I'm almost done. NO HS Soccer except for Private Kids. Why? Please US SOCCER FEDERATION from USA govt allow my dd to do play soccer at public HS funded by USA but Federation says NO HS Soccer. Why why why? Please, need to make list that DOC said she had a chance. DD dont care now just want to play against all the top DA talent going to Unicorn U with all YNT playa even if sit in bench for 5 years. Play play play only.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for saying my PBS is Dumb SC Fan. Go UCLA FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT. Go HS SOCCER......

Please US SOCCER FEDERATION from USA govt allow my dd to do play soccer at public HS funded by USA but Federation says NO HS Soccer.

Are you aware that the US Soccer Federation has no government funding, except for the fact they are a 501(c)(3)? Not funded at all by tax payer dollars.

@Ellejustus One question..WHAT ARE YOU DRINKING?? Your posts are running the train completely off the rails!! Seriously.
Listen to what others are telling you..or don't. But you really need to step back from the keyboard..take a few deep breaths..and go to bed and hopefully wake up tomorrow with a different mindset. (You're gonna wake up tomorrow and see what you posted today and say WTH?? to yourself.) Good luck to you and your kid.

Florida International has football and beach. CalPoly... USD even has football. UCSD is going D1 and she can go watch SDSU play Boise..
The point is you seem to be hyper focused and spread thin. Sit back and enjoy because before you know it you are watch ber play from her laptop and hoping she calls before she goes out to a frat party with her friends.

Are you aware that the US Soccer Federation has no government funding, except for the fact they are a 501(c)(3)? Not funded at all by tax payer dollars.
OK thank you. I was confused with US Soccer Federation. Sounds like from the govt. TY for da help. I'm almost over it and then I will come back o forum after big speed dating June 15th 2020 to check to see who got hitched. My dd is taller now so maybe she will be wanted at the dance.

Florida International has football and beach. CalPoly... USD even has football. UCSD is going D1 and she can go watch SDSU play Boise..
The point is you seem to be hyper focused and spread thin. Sit back and enjoy because before you know it you are watch ber play from her laptop and hoping she calls before she goes out to a frat party with her friends.
TY. I tried to sit back but BIG CLUB DOC made life hard for my dd which affects her daddy. You know how we get when are kids get screwed. This is not about YNT or Pro contract or college deal in 7th grade that slipped out of her grasp at the last minute. It's about a girl who doesn't understand why she can't play hs soccer in a league sponsored by the US SOCCER FEDERATION. Were not asking to be on YNT, that ship sailed long ago. Not looking for D1 coach to call 8th grader for free deal. Just want to play HS Soccer right now. Is that to much to ask? Why private school kids get waiver and public school kid is told no? Do good in HS first than go to college? Why tell 7th grader skip HS Soccer and go directly to dumb college game with running clock and stupid sub rule before 1/2.

Seriously, it is time to take the advice of some of the posters here to step away from the keyboard. Your posts are pretty out there at this point. If you are like this in real life that may be the real problem with dd's recruiting and club experience. Coaches don't want to deal with crazy, over the top parents. Take a breath and take a break from this site.

Seriously, it is time to take the advice of some of the posters here to step away from the keyboard. Your posts are pretty out there at this point. If you are like this in real life that may be the real problem with dd's recruiting and club experience. Coaches don't want to deal with crazy, over the top parents. Take a breath and take a break from this site.
Like I said, you can have YNT and College deal Soccer43, BIG CLUB does not like me. Like Kicker said I went around SoCal listening to the DA Pitches at every location getting sold the DA Koolaide. Sage advice for 12 and 13 year olds....stay local and play local. Soccer is now FREE unlike before. Today's player must PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE 10 months a year, 4 days a week, video watching from crazy coach yelling at your da kids when she's 12 & 13. Not Series A Paper coach. Not healthy for any 12 year old. Walked away from FREE opportunity in middle school. My kid ONLY wants to play HS Soccer right now because she's in HS at a public school but only private school kids get waivers. Why????? Anyone please? How many players actual got waivers? How many in SoCal? I don't think it's that many witch makes me ponder why the the waiver in the first place. Everyone thinks I'm nuts. One day dd is winning a National Championship for da team and next she's a shit out of luck because of HS Soccer. Is that fair? Either no HS Soccer for all or HS Soccer for all. HS SOCCER FOR ALL is my new slogan because I don't like folks feeling that if there rich enough they get a pass with da rules. Doesn't seem fair where I come from. You want the rules to be fair for all and their not. Help someone, please help the rules are not even. Please someone help!!!!

@Ellejustus One question..WHAT ARE YOU DRINKING?? Your posts are running the train completely off the rails!! Seriously.
Listen to what others are telling you..or don't. But you really need to step back from the keyboard..take a few deep breaths..and go to bed and hopefully wake up tomorrow with a different mindset. (You're gonna wake up tomorrow and see what you posted today and say WTH?? to yourself.) Good luck to you and your kid.
TY you for kind response friend. Seeking answers now.

No thanks for now. Looking to play HS soccer only because shes in HS now. Worry about college soccer later. Not worried about her. Shes free to choose whatever she wants and she wants HS Soccer and to play against da best in any league she chooses regardless of public school kid. Why private school kids get a waiver?? Answers anyone? Stats on how many and where? Ty

1250am...3 members logged on. @Ellejustus @pewpew and one other. Why are you still logged on?? Go to bed. At least I have an excuse. I'm at work. I keep bouncing back here to see what you're doing..morbid curiosity on my part I guess. Plus I have popcorn to eat while watching this circus.
And to think..I thought @espola was bat-shit crazy..turns out he's just old. :eek:
Just kidding "E" !! ;)

Back