ECNL Championship Draw

Interesting draw. Single elimination??? North American Cup, #1 seed vs. #16 seed. ??? Wow.
Yes it's single elimination, but the losers of the matches go into a loser bracket...this way the girls are still seen by college coaches for an additional 2 games.

Yes it's single elimination, but the losers of the matches go into a loser bracket...this way the girls are still seen by college coaches for an additional 2 games.
That's a lot of money to spend for that. Doubt there will be very many of any coaches watching the losers bracket with all the other games going on.

Interesting draw. Single elimination??? North American Cup, #1 seed vs. #16 seed. ??? Wow.
NA Cup and Showcase are not "playoffs" but showcases for second and third level teams that may also have some great individual talent.

That's a lot of money to spend for that. Doubt there will be very many of any coaches watching the losers bracket with all the other games going on.

Though the teams may have not have consistently performed well there is some remarkable talent that will draw coaches to the sidelines from EVERY division in D1, D2, D3, NAIA and juco.

WRONG! Average college coaches at the loser bracket is 30-40 college coaches. You should stop hating, because college coaches love SoCal players and not all of SoCal players team's qualified for the Champions bracket.

If I recall you were the poster, hyping up the Silverlakes Thanksgiving College Showcase, because your DD's team saw 8 college coaches on the sidelines.

WRONG! Average college coaches at the loser bracket is 30-40 college coaches. You should stop hating, because college coaches love SoCal players and not all of SoCal players team's qualified for the Champions bracket.

EXACTLY.

A certain RB ECNL team didn't qualify for the Champions bracket. That same team has several well-known and high caliber YNT players in addition to many other talented players. You think that college coaches are going to not watch them play as well as their teammates who get the opportunity to train with them all the time simply because they didn't qualify for the Champions bracket?

EXACTLY.

A certain RB ECNL team didn't qualify for the Champions bracket. That same team has several well-known and high caliber YNT players in addition to many other talented players. You think that college coaches are going to not watch them play as well as their teammates who get the opportunity to train with them all the time simply because they didn't qualify for the Champions bracket?

And that is just one example

EXACTLY.

My DD's ECNL team didn't qualify for the Champions League Playoffs at U16 and U17. Yet, they had 3 YNT players who ended up committing to UNC, Stanford and USC. I recall a couple of years back 1st game had 50-60 coaches and 30-40 for games 2-3 and about 20 for the last game.

My DD's ECNL team didn't qualify for the Champions League Playoffs at U16 and U17. Yet, they had 3 YNT players who ended up committing to UNC, Stanford and USC. I recall a couple of years back 1st game had 50-60 coaches and 30-40 for games 2-3 and about 20 for the last game.
Four games? We only get three. Hope your right, will be checking it out.

EXACTLY.

I guess if your team has YNT you certainly would get coaches checking the game out.

If I recall you were the poster, hyping up the Silverlakes Thanksgiving College Showcase, because your DD's team saw 8 college coaches on the sidelines.
Thanksgiving is a much better time to play! The intense heat of the summer is not good. The Thanksgiving showcase was great, but not in the middle of the summer!

NA Cup and Showcase are not "playoffs" but showcases for second and third level teams that may also have some great individual talent.

Though the teams may have not have consistently performed well there is some remarkable talent that will draw coaches to the sidelines from EVERY division in D1, D2, D3, NAIA and juco.
If it is a "showcase" why have finals? I thought showcases didn't have finals?? Guess I was mistaken.

Back