Does This Forum's " Off Topic " Section Embrace The 1st Amendment or NOT ?

Funny.....You are Projecting once again....TRUTH Stings doesn't it ...!

https://ak.picdn.net/shutterstock/videos/749650/thumb/1.jpg
You are a masochist. Looking like a complete loon seems to do it for you.

Hypocrisy defined. Bowl cut saw an employee defend and support cops and shut it down. Once again, whether it's Covid-19 or politics, the dorks at Facebook think they know more than everyone else.
FB was cool when it first came out. I got to meet with old pals. I also checked on some old girl friends I hadn't seen since school days. You know when your thinking to yourself, "I just want to know how she's doing and how life has turned out." Very innocent for so many. However, I did see some marriages get ruined from FB hook ups. I'm sure things were bad already and the glory days were so glories. I also know some super cool stories that turned out great. It reminds me of this song outlaw....lol!! Something happen Jan 5th, 2017 that changed FB forever.

I enjoy the fact that you are ignorant, prove it over and over, but of course can’t see it for yourself.
"Psychological projection is a defense mechanism people subconsciously employ in order to cope with difficult feelings or emotions. Psychological projection involves projecting undesirable feelings or emotions onto someone else, rather than admitting to or dealing with the unwanted feelings."

Happy Labor Day weekend Daffy

The 1st amendment: Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Back