Does This Forum's " Off Topic " Section Embrace The 1st Amendment or NOT ?

Opinion: you got triggered again, snowflake. For supposedly being so tough you're a really big pushover. A little too much like Jerry Falwell, maybe?

Opinion: you got triggered again, snowflake. For supposedly being so tough you're a really big pushover. A little too much like Jerry Falwell, maybe?

This outta be good...

Hey Snotontheface, please explain how inquiring about the Status of the 1st Amendment on
this Forum makes me a " Push Over ".....You ain't got the Balls nor Brains to pursue such

inquiries....!

I love it. I love how much of a moron you are, I love how you don't understand the constitution, I love how you have to try to get the last word in because you think it makes you a better person, I love how your brain damage causes all of your spelling mistakes, I love how your capitalization gives away your identity, I love it all. Don't ever change, boy.

I love it. I love how much of a moron you are, I love how you don't understand the constitution, I love how you have to try to get the last word in because you think it makes you a better person, I love how your brain damage causes all of your spelling mistakes, I love how your capitalization gives away your identity, I love it all. Don't ever change, boy.

That's a whole lotta " Hot Love " your throwin around...Mr Snotrunnindownyourface....
Save your anger for Nov 3rd.....you're gunna need it....Boy.

See? You can't even respond without 1) trying to get the last word, 2) spell "you're" wrong, and 3) capitalize the words the same recognizable way. It's hilarious.

See? You can't even respond without 1) trying to get the last word, 2) spell "you're" wrong, and 3) capitalize the words the same recognizable way. It's hilarious.

Hey Snotrunningdownyourface......you appear to like velveeta on the hook.....
Should I be gentle when removing the hook, or do you like it rough as per " Bob The Slob "....
https://images.freshop.com/00021000611614/feacfda84113fb543699340e5431b5e8_large.png

Please respond with your Opinions :
The 1st amendment: Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Cuz yur about to Really regret every action by you and yours.....!

Sure I am. Is that before or after Hillary Clinton gets locked up? Because like every other empty promise you've been spewing, it hasn't happened and won't.

Can you even read those roman numerals?

Sure I am. Is that before or after Hillary Clinton gets locked up? Because like every other empty promise you've been spewing, it hasn't happened and won't.

Can you even read those roman numerals?

I = Snotrunningdownyourface

Pause...

XII = Snotstillrunningdownyourface

https://i1.sndcdn.com/artworks-000014031756-vti7lf-t500x500.jpg

Oh it's " Happening "... Now wipe that shitty grin off your
snotty face....

Oh it's " Happening "... Now wipe that shitty grin off your
snotty face....

Uh huh. Once again, you can't not reply, I love it. Everything that you say turns out wrong-- everything. How miserable of a family life you must have. I take pity on you.

Back